Holy Cow! 10 Years!

theesir

I just realized that I joined, and started posting on this board 10 YEARS AGO!!! August 26th, 2003. I cannot believe they even had the internets that long ago!

How much longer while I have to wait to start a "Bills' Playoff Weekend Plans" thread?

Cheers to all of you who have been fun to interact with (and meet) B-)

to the rest of you... :nana:

Edited by theesir

I just realized that I joined, and started posting on this board 10 YEARS AGO!!! August 26th, 2003. I cannot believe they even had the internets that long ago!

How much longer while I have to wait to start a "Bills' Playoff Weekend Plans" thread?

Happy Anniversary, Sir! :beer:

I'm just a few days behind you.

Little known tradition on the board that after ten years you get one "Get out of being an idiot free" card from me. Use it wisely.

Scary math. I was posting here somewhere in '95 or '96. I remember because of where I worked. Not sure when it started but I was posting here and the Rochester D&C Bills board at that time and eventually stuck here.

This place grew out of the demise of the D&C board. The D&C couldn't keep it moderated, so it went to hell and they shut it down - and a little birdie suggested to Scott that he create a board in its place.

This place grew out of the demise of the D&C board. The D&C couldn't keep it moderated, so it went to hell and they shut it down - and a little birdie suggested to Scott that he create a board in its place.

And now it is heavily moderated beyond all recognition @ times... It is like Hazel the housekeeper on steriods! I keed, I keed... Don't shoot the messanger.

Anway, that puts it all into historical perspective Avenger...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Same for me in about 3 weeks.

Wow time flies.