Want more? Gronk practicing ...

YoloinOhio

Per Albert Breer Tweet:

Albert Breer@AlbertBreer 1h

Rob Gronkowski has been running for a while now. That the Pats put him in view of the media today is interesting. PUP call comes Saturday.

Running and practicing are completely different things...way to reeealllly stretch that one like a piece of string cheese...

Why is this bad news. I only want to beat the Pats when they are at their best.

:lol:

That's my favorite. Never mind that the Bills are pulling guys off the street to play QB, it won't count unless all 53 Pats are in perfect health!

I don't post often, if at all, but I wanted to say there is a distinct difference between playing and beating a team that has an injured player, and playing and hoping a team has injured players. They don't all have to be healthy, you just don't have to hope they aren't.

:lol:

That's my favorite. Never mind that the Bills are pulling guys off the street to play QB, it won't count unless all 53 Pats are in perfect health!

Edited by Knoell

I don't post often, if at all, but I wanted to say there is a distinct difference between playing and beating a team that has an injured player, and playing and hoping a team has injured players. They don't all have to be healthy, you just don't have to hope they aren't.

What?

What?

The Patriots team in it's entirety does not have to be healthy for a win against them to be valid. All I was saying is we don't have to go around hoping they aren't healthy so we can win. Anyway, its neither here or there. I just wanted to put my two cents in on why it isn't good sportsmanship to "hope for injuries". Not to mention the karma factor is undeniable. How many bills fans were happy when brady hurt his knee? Karma sure did balance that one out. Edited by Knoell

Huh? I could of swore I heard he is going on the DL today.

Never mind. His brother went on the DL today.

florio deserves to be slapped for the headline "gronkowski to IR"

ive defended him as getting much better about his reports the last few years but that headline was trash.

• 3 weeks later...

On Mike & Mike today they mentioned seeing Gronk practicing this week (not sure where the film came from) and that he looks really skinny... hasn't been able work out because of the arm. So they said that even when he comes back, it may be awhile before he is what he was. Of course, we don't play them again until the last game, but it could hamper them from winning other games if he isn't the old Gronk.