Looking at Kolb's passes vs Vikings

br1ju

All the hate on Kolb seems a little hasty. The guy got a minor injury that kept him out of the first pre-season game and missed camp time. The guy is learning a new system and he lost a lot of valuable time due to a minor stupid injury. That's not to say I like Kolb or think he should start but rather that I am going to judge him based on this upcoming game. The guy got some pre-season action and has been fully back in camp, lets see what this guy has come week 3. If he stinks it up week 3 then he sucks.

All the hate on Kolb seems a little hasty. The guy got a minor injury that kept him out of the first pre-season game and missed camp time. The guy is learning a new system and he lost a lot of valuable time due to a minor stupid injury. That's not to say I like Kolb or think he should start but rather that I am going to judge him based on this upcoming game. The guy got some pre-season action and has been fully back in camp, lets see what this guy has come week 3. If he stinks it up week 3 then he sucks.

Why do people always forget he has been doing this for the past 5 years in the NFL?

He hasn't been good since entering the league. What's the point of reserving judgment?

Kolb did look pathetic for about the first 15 passes he threw. Way too many of them were behind the receiver, meaning he lacks timing. If you are late too often, the defense will get picks. If Kolb has to play at all this year, he better correct that. Otherwise, we'll be drafting the meanest nastiest lineman with another top 5 pick next year.

KK started slow but the last 2 drives he looked very good. 2 FGs. On the first one we had 1st and goal on the 9 but someone was caught holding. There were also a couple of drops. Hogan and somebody else, not sure who. With SJ and Woods and somebody else in there along with Chandler and CJ/Fred we will be OK. If our D can keep the points down so we don't have to score a ton of points to win, we could win a few with Kevin in there.

I hope EJ is back, but if not, I think we're still OK.

I think Kolb will be probably the best back up in the league this year.

EJ looks comfortable and confident. The team wants EJ in there and that is big. Kolb will be a nice reliever if EJ gets dinged up. Odds are EJ may miss part or an entire game or two this year.

Between Kolb and EJ the Bills are still spending less then half what teams like Atl, NE, Denver, NO, Dallas, GB, and Balt are for QB play. I am sure i am missing a few other high priced QB teams.

My point is even if Kolb rides the pine i like having him come in as a band aide till EJ gets healthy.

The better Kolb looks in preseason the better it is for the Bills.

EJ is still the starter when healthy.

KK started slow but the last 2 drives he looked very good. 2 FGs. On the first one we had 1st and goal on the 9 but someone was caught holding. There were also a couple of drops. Hogan and somebody else, not sure who. With SJ and Woods and somebody else in there along with Chandler and CJ/Fred we will be OK. If our D can keep the points down so we don't have to score a ton of points to win, we could win a few with Kevin in there.

I hope EJ is back, but if not, I think we're still OK.

Doesn't matter. This is a rebuilding year. The team is 8 - 8 best best case anyway. Get EJ in there when he is ready physically , not before. Marrone knows that. It's not like Marrone gets fired this year if Kolbpatrick (I love that) comes out 0 - 2 this year, which he probably will.

Edited by 8and8Forever