Bills ranked 29 out of 32 in new poll

major

I'm just saying if we are the worst or second worst team in the NFL according to the guys, why do we never draft that high?

It's not like experts to exaggerate or make flip judgments.

PTR

It's plainly obvious what you're saying. The Bills don't get enough credit for being a perennial bottom 10 team by being treated as a perennial bottom 5 team. Oh, the injustice.

It's plainly obvious what you're saying. The Bills don't get enough credit for being a perennial bottom 10 team by being treated as a perennial bottom 5 team. Oh, the injustice.

Let me ask this...if we were ranked #25 would you and your fellow haters even bother to respond to these rankings? You get a thrill out of seeing the Bills at rock bottom.

PTR

Hard to disagree with a low ranking from any media source at this point. Really, other than Spiller and Jackson, and perhaps Stevie, who else has shown anything on offense? And last time I saw our D, it was having a historically bad season, which was worse than the terrible season it had the year before. Too many question marks to justify a much higher pre-season ranking.

GO BILLS!!!

This is correct. But, if Pettine can delivery half of expectations with the talent he has, it would only take a couple of surprise performances on the O to turn it all around. think the QB's and receivers mostly

Let me ask this...if we were ranked #25 would you and your fellow haters even bother to respond to these rankings? You get a thrill out of seeing the Bills at rock bottom.

PTR

For the umpteenth time, I don't care about the power rankings because they are meaningless. If posters want to highlight the latest ranking, more power to them.

What I am getting tired of this year is your continued snarkiness to mock people who say something negative about the franchise. So in effect, I'm playing the mirror of you in this season's series.

We sucked last year. We have a new Head Coach who is not a proven commodity. Even when he was a good OC with the Saints, he was working under an offensive mastermind. Our DC is also unproven for similar reasons. We haven't named a starting QB yet but either choice is unproven in the NFL. I understand why the preseason power polls rank us near the bottom.

But let's dream... What if Pettine is as great as his resume (Top Five in the NFL every year as a DC)? What if Marrone turns out to be the winner his supporters say he will be? What if Hackett, his protege, turns out to be an offensive wunderkind? What if EJ lives up to his potential and our high hopes?

So, while I get the polls, I find more reason to hope this year than I have in a looong time. Marrone, Pettine, Hackett, and EJ all might be a lot better than the guys we had in those key positions last year.

For the umpteenth time, I don't care about the power rankings because they are meaningless. If posters want to highlight the latest ranking, more power to them.

What I am getting tired of this year is your continued snarkiness to mock people who say something negative about the franchise. So in effect, I'm playing the mirror of you in this season's series.

Snark and mock? Pot meet kettle.

PTR

A positive Bills fan on a Bills' message board??? Oh the horror!

Sounds like a crusade.

You should try to remain objective.

It would serve you and everyone else better.

Well we did look very good today and gave reason to think we are at least as good as last year. It's only one preseason game but I wold put us at nineteen or twenty Ok. Biased maybe but there were lots of good signs in this game

19 -20 if you actually made a study of the subject but 99% of what the prognosticators do is buy into the conventional wisdom, which is wrong about half the time.

Until we start winning it's to be expected.

Do you count practice games?

The Bills scored as many points as the Ravens in practice game #1 which was 10 points more than the #3 team. how many spots will they rise 3, 5 or > 8 spots???

IF (and I hope they do) they defeat the Putrids handily

how far will the Bills rise and

how far will the Putz fall in the rankings?

Do you count practice games?

The Bills scored as many points as the Ravens in practice game #1 which was 10 points more than the #3 team. how many spots will they rise 3, 5 or > 8 spots???

I expect them to drop to 30. EJ checked down FAR too often to be taken seriously.