Which player, outside of EJ, are you most excited to watch play on Sun

To hell with Byrd, trade his ass already.

I am going to be eying the OL. If that thing can't shape up in the next couple of weeks we are going to be in for a long season. Lots of new toys are nice, but if you cant run and your new QB is on his ass...Bad things man...Bad things....

Byrd is one of Buffalo's best players, (perhaps the best)

and he is a game changer...

Edited by dog14787

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Question to all, as I'm blocked from a number of sports sites at work.

Does anyone know when the Bills/Colts game for this Sunday will be rebroadcast? Or can anyone give me advice as to how to find out? It's likely that I'll be driving at 1:30 on Sunday, and won't be in front of a TV. Which REALLY sucks, but welcome to it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/networkschedule?selectedDate=08/12/2013&field=selectedDate

NFLN is showing it Monday morning at 3AM

CBF

EJ - Duh!

Kolb - but I don't think he'll play

Kiko & the LB's - It seems forever since we've had LB's that could do anything.

Woods & the WR's - I was disappointed when they cut Nelson. I thought he was a perfect slot receiver. Now we know why - Stevie's our slot man and Nelson would never have seen the field. So who will be the two wide-outs - can't wait to see these kids!

Run Defense - See LB's above

Edited by Never NEVER Give-up

i agree whole heartedly about the opinions here about linebackers. whole new approach with a whole new grouping. Alonso being he key ingredient and Hughes not far off pace and Bradham is one of my favs.

But as always i like the guys that grind on D.

I want to see Marcill Dairuis come around as he was my pick in the draft.

and T T. The forgotten kid show everyone he can play football. lordy know he has the heart for it.

For my suprise pick its gonna be Blatnick. Coulda been J Ross . also watching Robey.

Offense i want to see TJ gets his after so much bad mouthing here. and that little fella Goodwin.

yep i like underdogs. Part of being a Bills fan for me.

Let me step out and say this. I am super stoked to see what these new coordinators bring on Game day. And by game day i mean the Patriots .

When the bullets fly is when we see what the men are made of. I have a very positive feeling this year that is quite different than years past. and the Buffalo Bills have my full attention.

sorry for the rule breaking of picking A player. just too many too get pumped up for this year

GO BILLS !

Edited by 3rdand12

I am not kidding when I say #15, Chris Hogan. Of all the receivers I've seen at camp...this guy really amazes me in his ability to get open...and catch footballs. Yea, he's a longshot with our depth at the position but I'm kind of routing for this college Lacrosse stand-out. He'll catch on somewhere if not here.