Which player, outside of EJ, are you most excited to watch play on Sun

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I respect the original question, there's just no way for me to narrow the field. So much is new, and I want to watch it all.

I'm with you.

Offense, both the line and QB. Special teams as a whole (I dont trust the ST coach). Defensive backs, Jerry Hughes, linebackers.

Andrew Luck

... getting blitzed so hard they yank him out after a series?

Although I respect the original question, there's just no way for me to narrow the field. So much is new, and I want to watch it all.

think because this team is so young and has soooo many new faces, schemes, everything is brand new, preseason games are much more intriguing than for fans of teams that are stable.

Me too, but here is the best way I can put it.

Starters or potential starters.

Offense: Robert Woods

Defense: Jerry Hughes, although Aaron Williams is 1A.

Back-up.

Offense: Marcus Easley

Defense: Duke Williams

Sleepers.

Offense: Kendall Gaskins

Defense: Keith Pough

I'm looking forward to a couple of guys who need to take the next step and who, seemingly, are poised to do so.

Troupe, Bradham, Carrington, and yes, even Easley.

Tuel, need to see if he is NFL caliber. Kiko too, don't expect much from Mario.

Do you not expect much from Mario becasue you think he won't play, or because you don't think he will be any good? Just curious. Edited by YoloInTheBlo

Offense: EJ Manuel, Da'Rick Rogers

Defense: LB corp; Kiko Alonso, Nigel Bradham, Jerry Hughes, and Manny Lawson

Typing out that LB corp, it actually looks pretty promising. Certainly the most potential of any group we've had in here in quite awhile. Jerry Hughes really intrigues me. I loved him coming out of TCU and have been hearing he has had a pretty good camp. He could really become a valuable piece on 3rd downs with his ability to blow up the edge.

I'm also interested to see Manny Lawson. He is another guy I've always liked since he came out of NC State. We won't see it in preseason, but I'm wondering if he will help bring Mario Williams to another level since they played together at NC State.

Question to all, as I'm blocked from a number of sports sites at work.

Does anyone know when the Bills/Colts game for this Sunday will be rebroadcast? Or can anyone give me advice as to how to find out? It's likely that I'll be driving at 1:30 on Sunday, and won't be in front of a TV. Which REALLY sucks, but welcome to it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

There are so many new players. We could have as many as 22 new players on the final 53 man roster. Obviously, I can't wait to see EJ play in a Bills uniform. I mostly want to see if he belongs and if he acts like he belongs. I want to see if he is a pure/accurate passer and whether he has the athleticism to avoid the rush and also be a potential runner (a la V. Young in his hey day).

Outside of EJ I think the player I'm most interested in seeing is Alonso because of the impact that he can make on the defense this year.

But really, there are so many players to watch. Goodwin appears to be much better than expected. D. Rogers looks like he could stick. Gaskins has a realistic shot. Gotta see Kolb/Woods/Graham/Legursky/C. Brown. Spiller is ready to be a superstar. Gotta see how F. Jackson looks. On defense, Carrington is tearing it up. Gotta see Dareus/Troup/Ross

and Bradham/Lawson/Hughes. My boy Blatnik has a real shot. Gotta see N. Robey and D. Williams/Meeks as well.

To hell with Byrd, trade his ass already.

I am going to be eying the OL. If that thing can't shape up in the next couple of weeks we are going to be in for a long season. Lots of new toys are nice, but if you cant run and your new QB is on his ass...Bad things man...Bad things....