Carrington agent

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Carrington has been grossly underpaid on his rookie deal, after all. Time to rectify that with some "retropay."

Seriously, can we see Carrington in the new D before deciding we just can't live without him?

GO BILLS!!!

Well, Carrington has been grossly underpaid on his rookie deal, after all. Time to rectify that with some "retropay."

Seriously, can we see Carrington in the new D before deciding we just can't live without him?

GO BILLS!!!

The nail was smashed on the head right there.

GO BILLS!!!

well this is fun.

Carrington has proved little yet as compared to the one who shall not be named {till he shows ) .

Seriously , can we ? isnt that counter intuitive of late ?

"Q. What could restrict the ability of a Restricted Free Agent to sign with a new club?

A. If he has received a "qualifying offer” (a salary tender predetermined by the Collective Bargaining Agreement between the league and its players) from his old club. He can negotiate with any club through April 19. If the Restricted Free Agent signs an offer sheet with a new club, his old club can match the offer and retain him because the qualifying offer entitles it to a "right of first refusal" on any offer sheet the player signs. If the old club does not match the offer, it may receive draft choice compensation depending on the amount of its qualifying offer. If an offer sheet is not executed on or before April 19, the player’s negotiating rights revert exclusively to his old club. In addition, a player who would otherwise be a Restricted Free Agent may be designated by his old club as its Franchise Player or Transition Player. No Restricted Free Agents were designated as such this year."

http://thesidelineview.com/columns/caplans-nfl-corner/nfl-free-agency-rules-and-explanations

This is what has to happen with Carrington.

As an aside, I heard an interview of Carrington that Murph did on his show (I listened to it on demand) a few weeks back. Carrington seems to be a very intelligent guy. Also, if I recall correctly, he is supposed to be a pretty good musician.

well this is fun.

Carrington has proved little yet as compared to the one who shall not be named {till he shows ) .

Seriously , can we ? isnt that counter intuitive of late ?

3rd, I've grown to enjoy our little give and take over these lo so many years.

But I must admit to being a bit flummoxed by this last offering.

GO BILLS!!!