What will you do different this season?? (Game Day strategic habits)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure your sausage isn't the root cause to the playoff drought.

That said, I'll actually watch a deep ball or two thrown this season. That's different.

You seem to have sausage and balls on your mind. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Stay sober just completed alcohol rehab and doing quite well

Strong work. Win every day!

I find it's always most difficult to make it through the 2nd intermission.

I get to about the 5th frame of the Bills' games and can't stand that they never pick up a spare. Hopefully, this year will be different.

That could be the turning point...I may even look into buying an Andre Reed jersey

This year I'll be wearing my new #15 Kemp jersey. After buying Trent Edwards and Fitz jerseys, I decided to go classic and buy something that I'll never be embarrassed to wear.

The '63 version with the shoulder striping? I've considered that beauty, but I prefer the sleeve stripings of the '64/'65 seasons, which the Bills haven't marketed yet, that I know of. I suppose I could custom order one from Dgate..

I'm going to try to have low expectations ... throughout the entire season ... but that is really tough for this eternal optimist.

Only can think of two years in which I thought we'd be horrible. Both years we were like 5-1. Then, I got my typical optimism back, only to get crushed by typical Bills crash and burn suckitude. Every other year for the past decade-plus, I thought we had a 10-win team from the get-go, then got a rude awakening with the usual.

The moral: You'll almost always be pleasantly surprised when you have super low expectations. :thumbsup:

I moved to Baltimore in 1999. I moved back to Rochester at the end of December 2012. I have spent the last fourteen years in a really wonderful bills backers club by my last year there we were getting 150 or so out to watch a game at a local bar.

I am going to be back to watching the Bills on local TV with the extended family. This may be enough.

I'm not going to bring purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, seat cushions, computer bags and camera bags to the games anymore, and make sure anything I do bring fits in a 12x12x6 clear plastic bag.

My wife's bad-luck neice was living with us during the season last year and she's gone now. She was the kiss-of-death watching Bills games last season. Lost every one she was home to watch. That should get us to at least 8-8 this season and maybe a strong finish.

While she was living with us we got hit by a hurricane - lost power for 9 days, the house got struck by lightning which blew out two circuit breakers, my garage door openers, my directv, and one of my HD TV's, she broke our washing machine, my gas and electric bill went thru the roof, the upstairs shower flooded and destroyed the family room ceiling, and several other household items broke. Oh, and she brought a colony of mice with her belongings that took 6 months to get rid of and they chewed thru the wiring in my wife's car in the garage that cost me $750 to fix.

Have you considered that maybe she is a witch?

Time for a change. l'm going to f@#$ my dog and kick my wife.

BringBackFergy beat me to it… Damn!

The '63 version with the shoulder striping? I've considered that beauty, but I prefer the sleeve stripings of the '64/'65 seasons, which the Bills haven't marketed yet, that I know of. I suppose I could custom order one from Dgate..

It's actually a 1965 with the sleeve striping. It had been hanging around bb.com for quite awhile. They were selling mediums only in the clearance section, and I grabbed it when it dropped to $50. Just looked again and I don't see it listed any more - most likely they had just 1 or 2 available.

You seem to have sausage and balls on your mind. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

We live in a world where it COULD be inappropriate to defend your sexuality, so I'll just say this;

When EJ goes deep, I'll be excited.

There, now it's perfectly clear! :flirt:

I've worn current player jerseys the last several years. Getting away from that and in an attempt to chase away the evil spirits, this offseason I've acquired a B. Smith #78 and a Flutie #7 that will become my regular rotation.

Time for a change. l'm going to f@#$ my dog and kick my wife.

I tried that in 84 part of the reason I quit drinking the first time. It didn't work out well on both counts

We live in a world where it COULD be inappropriate to defend your sexuality, so I'll just say this;

When EJ goes deep, I'll be excited.

There, now it's perfectly clear! :flirt:

Yeah ...... now I am confused.

I've worn current player jerseys the last several years. Getting away from that and in an attempt to chase away the evil spirits, this offseason I've acquired a B. Smith #78 and a Flutie #7 that will become my regular rotation.

So, since '94, my Bills #32 jersey seems to have lost its mojo... think I'll start rocking the Patriots #81 for a while. Maybe kill two birds with one stone.

Sorry. Poor choice of idioms.