What will you do different this season?? (Game Day strategic habits)

For the last few years I have worn my Bills ball cap and cooked Italian sausage (with peppers and onions) on charcoal before the game. This hasn't worked out too well and you guys are free to blame me for our losing seasons.

This year, for games I attend, I'll wear a Bills visor (no more ball cap) and will cook Chiavettas chicken on propane (rather than charcoal) and for games on TV I won't be wearing my "Christmas Story" pink bunny pj's....I'm just going with jeans and a sweatshirt.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a thing different

Stay sober just completed alcohol rehab and doing quite well

That is a tough thing to do when every single establishment is a place to get Alcohol. So many people don't grasp how tough it can be

Stay strong, 1 day at a time, Be honest with loved ones, I wish you well... Nothing worse then being a slave to something... been there myself

Not a thing different

That is a tough thing to do when every single establishment is a place to get Alcohol. So many people don't grasp how tough it can be

Stay strong, 1 day at a time, Be honest with loved ones, I wish you well... Nothing worse then being a slave to something... been there myself

thank you it will be a year next month.

thank you it will be a year next month.

Proud of you Shadowcat. That is a great accomplishment.

Buying a bigger house with a sweet man cave with a bar, fireplace and room for a big screen TV. Them bitches better still be playing in January.

Pick a favorite seat for the first game...if we get our a$$es kicked, I assume you will move to the next chair over.

Stay sober just completed alcohol rehab and doing quite well

Good for you, hard to do and stick with (been there) stay strong and prosper!

I have a limited choice of shirts with Buffalos here in Bangkok so I just bought a winner a few weeks ago (Bison apparel) with a nice standing but ( not Buffalo Bills related ) I am hoping it does much better than "My hometown smells like Cheerios" that I wore last season, I abandoned it,plus it was black so it attracted mosquitoes.

I just got a PM from gugny, he's too embarrassed to post this: His plan is to switch from the pink taffeta off the shoulder dress and go with the chartreuse satin backless cocktail dress.

Is he going to still use the black velvet clutch?? I think that's what has f%$#$ed our team up for the last four or five years anyway.

My wife's bad-luck neice was living with us during the season last year and she's gone now. She was the kiss-of-death watching Bills games last season. Lost every one she was home to watch. That should get us to at least 8-8 this season and maybe a strong finish.

While she was living with us we got hit by a hurricane - lost power for 9 days, the house got struck by lightning which blew out two circuit breakers, my garage door openers, my directv, and one of my HD TV's, she broke our washing machine, my gas and electric bill went thru the roof, the upstairs shower flooded and destroyed the family room ceiling, and several other household items broke. Oh, and she brought a colony of mice with her belongings that took 6 months to get rid of and they chewed thru the wiring in my wife's car in the garage that cost me $750 to fix.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

I have already ordered the cabling, power boxes, splitter and mount for the yet-to-be purchased 50" TV in my garage. Waiting for preseason deals to come out.

I think instead of sitting on my butt all day every Sunday I can at least be productive in my garage doing small projects and still watch games.

I won't be overly focused on either thing, but when I'm cutting with a tool or something, the DVR will be paused for safety!

That's my plan, anyway!

Go Bills!