What will you do different this season?? (Game Day strategic habits)

I used to go to the bars a lot to watch the games. This year I'm staying home and watching via Sunday Ticket that comes with Madden.

Other than that, I'll go into every game assuming a loss, and I'll be beside myself with excitement when we win. :D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This year I'll be wearing my new #15 Kemp jersey. After buying Trent Edwards and Fitz jerseys, I decided to go classic and buy something that I'll never be embarrassed to wear.

That could be the turning point...I may even look into buying an Andre Reed jersey

The black velvet clutch is history, and the backless dress isn't going to work because of my body art.

I'm going to not watch the games, wear a Mets jersey and spend every Sunday, from noon - 8pm, posting google image URLs in the shoutbox. Over and Over and Over.

I might even sprinkle in some TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOWTEBOW TEBOWTEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW.

My wife's bad-luck neice was living with us during the season last year and she's gone now. She was the kiss-of-death watching Bills games last season. Lost every one she was home to watch. That should get us to at least 8-8 this season and maybe a strong finish.

While she was living with us we got hit by a hurricane - lost power for 9 days, the house got struck by lightning which blew out two circuit breakers, my garage door openers, my directv, and one of my HD TV's, she broke our washing machine, my gas and electric bill went thru the roof, the upstairs shower flooded and destroyed the family room ceiling, and several other household items broke. Oh, and she brought a colony of mice with her belongings that took 6 months to get rid of and they chewed thru the wiring in my wife's car in the garage that cost me $750 to fix.

It's a comfort to know that families can stick together in tough times. Did you send her a bill?

My wife's bad-luck neice was living with us during the season last year and she's gone now. She was the kiss-of-death watching Bills games last season. Lost every one she was home to watch. That should get us to at least 8-8 this season and maybe a strong finish.

While she was living with us we got hit by a hurricane - lost power for 9 days, the house got struck by lightning which blew out two circuit breakers, my garage door openers, my directv, and one of my HD TV's, she broke our washing machine, my gas and electric bill went thru the roof, the upstairs shower flooded and destroyed the family room ceiling, and several other household items broke. Oh, and she brought a colony of mice with her belongings that took 6 months to get rid of and they chewed thru the wiring in my wife's car in the garage that cost me $750 to fix.

So ... this niece ... is she hot? If so, does she still need a place to stay?

I'm pretty sure your sausage isn't the root cause to the playoff drought.

That said, I'll actually watch a deep ball or two thrown this season. That's different.

I'll go into a game thinking I might actually see a pass thrown by the Bills of longer than 15 yards (that is near a receiver).

And now some of those throws will even be accurate! :o

I got rid of the NFL Ticket and am going with NFL Rewind. After 30 years (and especially the past 10), time to watch replays until i see light at the end of the tunnel, then jump back in live. Lame, I know, but my blood pressure cannot take the pain this year.

The black velvet clutch is history, and the backless dress isn't going to work because of my body art.

I'm going to not watch the games, wear a Mets jersey and spend every Sunday, from noon - 8pm, posting google image URLs in the shoutbox. Over and Over and Over.

I might even sprinkle in some TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOWTEBOW TEBOWTEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW.

You might be onto something. But don't abandon the cocktail dress....you may get invited to a Superbowl party

Time for a change. l'm going to f@#$ my dog and kick my wife.

Pics???? of the dog

I'm gonna wear my brand new jersey that i got last Christmas. I'm proud to say that i'm undefeated with it.

It could be worse... The mice could've brought the black plague back..

I plan to leave the game on until at least half way through the second period as opposed to turning it off in the first quarter like last year and oh so many prior to that.

If we're still in it in the 5th inning, I'll keep it on.