Drew Brees leaves $3 tip on take-out order

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What gives a person the right to post a copy of your transactional receipt online?

Yeah...this **** is getting a little too common for my taste. Particularly since it was any tip...on carryout.

That's the whole !@#$ing reason you order carryout, so you don't have to tip a server or a driver or pay a delivery fee.

who tips on takeout? this is only a story because of the obvious:brees makes alot of money. should he be held to a different standard because he makes more money than most? i think not, but if one does, where is the line drawn?

the very fact that he tipped AT ALL puts him in the realm of a "higher" standard. the worst was the tweet comment calculating the tip as a percentage of his salary. wtf!>>

who tips on takeout? this is only a story because of the obvious:brees makes alot of money. should he be held to a different standard because he makes more money than most? i think not, but if one does, where is the line drawn?

right. No wonder these guys need millions and millions every year. They are expected to pay a tip on everything.

I always look at the tip jar in take out and think "Really??" If I use a credit card they get nothing. If I use cash they get the coins.

And here's the reason why I never tip take out. I'm always afraid that this is going to happen.

Edited by Chef Jim