MUST SEE EJ MANUEL VIDEO!

Morning goose bumps thanks !

this

I like this one better. I even started liking that terrible song by the end of it!

http://youtu.be/QYRCkpnnlIs

lobe this video and oddly, I also start liking the video as well by the end of it.

Right after we picked up Da'Rick Rogers a d really good video surfaced that was very similar and had another catchy tap song on it. Haven't been able to find it since. There's another one out there but it's not the original I was thinking of.

The nickname is stupid as hell. He isn't RG3,4,5 or whatever. He isn't EJ3 as he isn't the 3rd in his family line with the same name.

People need to stop this stupid ****. He is EJ Manuel, now let him earn HIS OWN Nickname on how he performs this year.

The nickname is stupid as hell. He isn't RG3,4,5 or whatever. He isn't EJ3 as he isn't the 3rd in his family line with the same name.

People need to stop this stupid ****. He is EJ Manuel, now let him earn HIS OWN Nickname on how he performs this year.

I'm pissed about it too. Wish he'd picked a different number to wear. Hopefully a better nickname comes along or we just...call him by his name.

I believe the 3 may have something to do with his jersey number.

Edit:

I take it back. I found the Da'Rick Rogers video. What I was trying to remember was there was an early EJ Manuel video by the same guy that did this Rogers video. Can't find it anymore. Vikingsworld I think it is.

http://youtu.be/ujDgel3evAI

Wack video. With wack music.

No highlights showing Rogers' speed. (no offense to the poster, only to whoever made the video).

And who would think to put that weak music to a football highlight video. C'mon.

Happy to have him on the team, but this video doesnt add anything to it. Sorry.

Wack video. With wack music.

No highlights showing Rogers' speed. (no offense to the poster, only to whoever made the video).

And who would think to put that weak music to a football highlight video. C'mon.

Happy to have him on the team, but this video doesnt add anything to it. Sorry.

Hum, I liked it. Also liked the Goodwin, Woods, Alanso, and Gilmore one from last year.

wake up on the wrong side of the bed today?

I like how Manuel slides down when he gets surrounded by defenders. Scrambling QBs are just neon signs that say "hit me as hard as you can" and some of them try to show their toughness too often.

I saw that and it brought a smile to my face!

Take what you can get then get down, back on to next play.

the highlight videos are nice. i take them with a grain of salt because they are just a selection of a person's best plays set to music. having said that, i must say that even though the runs were nice, i was really impressed by the overall "arm talent". not only can ej sling a nice, tight spiral down the field on a rope, but he also has some nice touch as well as the ability to throw on the run. also, very impressed with the "rally the troops" moment at the end of the first clip. i am really looking forward to seeing this guy play some ball in a bills uniform!

the highlight videos are nice. i take them with a grain of salt because they are just a selection of a person's best plays set to music. having said that, i must say that even though the runs were nice, i was really impressed by the overall "arm talent". not only can ej sling a nice, tight spiral down the field on a rope, but he also has some nice touch as well as the ability to throw on the run. also, very impressed with the "rally the troops" moment at the end of the first clip. i am really looking forward to seeing this guy play some ball in a bills uniform!

I also noticed he keeps his head up as he's scrambling/shaking off defenders, always ready to sling it if he can. People attending training camp have been saying Kolb tends to shut down under pressure and just run or throw it away. If EJ keeps his head on a swivel as he maneuvers in the pocket he may very well be like Big Ben in how he plays the game.

Just imagine Bills Fans

What if, just if, he does what R. Wilson did last year in Seattle.

All it takes is a Legit QB. We have the weapons for him already.

We are way over due. WAY over due.

But I got a good feeling Russ , Whaley got it right this time.