Astro-Notes: July 28 Practice

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Astro. As someone that was there I can probably agree with all of this.

On EJs fumble, from my point of view, it looked like a botched handoff. Couldn't tell as I had the line surrounding the play. But it looked that way to me. Who's fault it was...... Now that's another one I couldn't tell you. Just an observation from where I was though. Might have been his fault, but I'm not ready to throw him under the bus on it yet. Very easily could have been one of the scrub RBs that won't be on the team in 3 weeks.

I wonder if you were sitting near me. Right around 42 yard line, closer to the concessions, about 10+ rows up, on the end of the row, with a note pad in your lap?

Nope, not me. That was Belichick's lackey B-)

I was far end. You coming to practice today?

Nope, not me. That was Belichick's lackey B-)

I was far end. You coming to practice today?

naw, not gonna make it. The hour long drive is a bit much an gas ain't cheap. Plus I'm gonna go to dinner and see Pacific Rim (for the 3rd time) with my dad today.

I work until 3pm tomorrow. Depending on what time practice starts and finishes tomorrow I might go after work. I'll be halfway there from Attica so it might be worth it.

naw, not gonna make it. The hour long drive is a bit much an gas ain't cheap. Plus I'm gonna go to dinner and see Pacific Rim (for the 3rd time) with my dad today.

I work until 3pm tomorrow. Depending on what time practice starts and finishes tomorrow I might go after work. I'll be halfway there from Attica so it might be worth it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Tues and Wed and Fri are all 8:10-11:00 practices. I won't be at Tuesday's, but I'll be at today, Wed, and Fri. practice.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Tues and Wed and Fri are all 8:10-11:00 practices. I won't be at Tuesday's, but I'll be at today, Wed, and Fri. practice.

you might be correct. Haven't looked at the schedule.

Thanks a lot Astro.

I believe that the signing of Alan Branch was a move that was overlooked by most fans. I think he will be a good player with the Bills. I just wish they had signed him to more than just a 1 year contract.

Hearing all the good things about the WR's is very exciting. Glad to hear that Scott Chandler is back at 100%.

I look forward to your analysis of the LB's. I am most interested in Keith Pough.

Who is the current starting FS? And how does Aaron Williams look at his new position?

Thanks again.

Edited by Mark Vader

Team 1 was Kolb, Chandler, Woods, Stevie, Graham, and Spiller, with Wood, Brown, Pears, Urbik, and Glenn.

Team 2 subbed in EJ, Marquise, Woods, and Smith.

Team 3 subbed in Da'Rick, Gragg, Brandon Kaufman or Easley, and/or Dickerson.

Much appreciated Astro. It's a great read.

Are they overworking Robert Woods in with Team 1 and Team 2. No Fred J yet?

Pleased to see that Kaufman had a good first day. Hope he makes the final roster.

Thanks, Astro!

I understand why they may not want to use McKelvin & Woods as PR/KR, but if they're the best returners on the team, I think they should still use them.

The coaches will make the call....but, not only is McKelvin the best on the team....he is the best in the league. How can we not use him, then?