New uniform evidence?

eball

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky they do not move the opening later or they will start discussing cheerleader outfits.

Now THERE'S a topic worth um.. Discussing!!

I hope the Jill's break from tradition this year and are -you know, pretty...

Lucky they do not move the opening later or they will start discussing cheerleader outfits.

I keep waiting for someone to post a photo of the uniform and ask "Johnny, what do you make of this?"

"This? Oh, I can make a hat. A broach. Or a pterodactyl."

To those saying the logo above the name on the back are gone, that's not true. The photo you see is a stock photo NFL shop uses for all NFL team jerseys. Buffalo does indeed have the logo on the back of their jerseys and FWIW the word mark is still on the front.

I was under the impression that the teams had the option on the collars, which made it even worse. For example, the Bears didn't have awful orange or white collars. They stuck with the basic jersey color, as the Bills should have.

Every time I saw Fitz in this monstrosity, I couldn't get the image of him popping his bearded face out of a toilet. VY looked even worse.

I think we need to start a petition on TBD to flush the toilet collars.

i after a while, fell in love with the white. I was a die hard red helmet guy but i would play madden w the red uni's and it looked laughable after getting used to the white. and then I saw it..."clown suits" they really did look like clowns. I didnt ever get this reference before.

In Madden I do however put the 90's red sox on the current uni and it looks awesome. I actually think that, and a red charging buffalo would be truly amazing.

Man, bring the Red helmets back.

Two words: Hell. No.

Guys, for sure 110% the half collar, flywire is gone. Official NFL style guides were released, and Buffalo has full collars, and it's not obnoxious looking like last years. Same with the road white uniforms. Can't remember if 1960's alternate was on the list though. Hope this helps. Go Bills

I had heard a couple of days ago (can't remember where) that the "toilet seat" was going away and that the white collar would either be gone entirely or completely encompass the neck. Either would be fine by me, as long as the "ts" atrocity is gone.

Two words: Hell. No.

I had heard a couple of days ago (can't remember where) that the "toilet seat" was going away and that the white collar would either be gone entirely or completely encompass the neck. Either would be fine by me, as long as the "ts" atrocity is gone.

From what I have heard, I think it is going to be a "full" white collar on the blue uniforms, and a full blue collar on the white uniforms. The texans sport a similar full collar, theirs being navy and red though

From what I have heard, I think it is going to be a "full" white collar on the blue uniforms, and a full blue collar on the white uniforms. The texans sport a similar full collar, theirs being navy and red though

That makes sense and would look much better. Thanks, Fluff.