New uniform evidence?

eball

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was hoping they'd add to it...maybe make it larger and fashion it out of a fine linen doily and sew some hearts on it... yay!

That is really gay… not that there's anything wrong with that.

But I'd prefer that they embellish the flyaway collar and just go to something in a good heavy stiff linen, maybe a pleat wing collar like this:

wing%20collar%20pleated%20dress%20shirt.jpg

Much more manly. You have to intimidate the opponent in football.

Buffalo's new collar will be different than Houston's. the Texans collar extends around the NFL shield, and although they don't actually use the NFL flywire technology, Houston does have the style for a flywire collar. Buffalo won't be using a flywire collar on their 2013 uniforms. They'll still use a Nike template jersey, but will use a collar similar to Green Bay's, even though the Packers use non Nike template jerseys, that are similarly structured to Reebok's (no sweat box on bottom of jersey)

Buffalo's new collar will be different than Houston's. the Texans collar extends around the NFL shield, and although they don't actually use the NFL flywire technology, Houston does have the style for a flywire collar. Buffalo won't be using a flywire collar on their 2013 uniforms. They'll still use a Nike template jersey, but will use a collar similar to Green Bay's, even though the Packers use non Nike template jerseys, that are similarly structured to Reebok's (no sweat box on bottom of jersey)

Not saying I don't believe you, but how do you know this?

I think this is correct. I went back and rewatched EJ getting drafted on YouTube. You can only see it for a quick second, but the jersey he holds up is just as you described. Full white collar but it is not as thick as the one Houston sports.

But then this pops up...

Maybe all they had were the "old" jerseys for this...

There's some event the top rookies went to right after the draft for photos for trading cards and the like...the Bills' reps all had the horse collar jerseys. I think it was an effort to try and move the existing inventory of horse collar stuff before announcing the new jerseys.

In other words, it was all about money, as usual.

There's some event the top rookies went to right after the draft for photos for trading cards and the like...the Bills' reps all had the horse collar jerseys. I think it was an effort to try and move the existing inventory of horse collar stuff before announcing the new jerseys.

I don't want to believe that something so evil could be true. But it probably is.

Well that would make sense if these horse collar jerseys weren't rookie jerseys. You wouldn't have to get rid of an inventory if you didn't just create it.

Well that would make sense if these horse collar jerseys weren't rookie jerseys. You wouldn't have to get rid of an inventory if you didn't just create it.

Yes, it's odd, I agree. But right after EJ was drafted the Bills were selling the horse collar #3 on their website. I have to think they had a huge inventory of blank horse collar shirts to sell, so they tried to take advantage of the schlubs who would buy one before they realize they were going to change.

Yes, it's odd, I agree. But right after EJ was drafted the Bills were selling the horse collar #3 on their website. I have to think they had a huge inventory of blank horse collar shirts to sell, so they tried to take advantage of the schlubs who would buy one before they realize they were going to change.

...they're still selling those.