Patriots' Hernandez arrested in homicide investigation

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He still hopes that AH will allow him to visit too!

Amazing AH thought this would be confidential, honestly.

If I were Carl, I would be watching my back, Word!

On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted them to get out. He probably thinks if he can testify to the public this way, it help his defense by swaying potential jurors.

Police locate gun used in double homicide with alleged connections to Aaron Hernandez

http://sports.yahoo....-212230051.html

I'm not familiar with the laws mitigating a criminal's ability to profit from a crime they committed but Hernandez could always try to write a book on how not to cover up a murder.

He's certainly an authority.

I'm not familiar with the laws mitigating a criminal's ability to profit from a crime they committed but Hernandez could always try to write a book on how not to cover up a murder.

He's certainly an authority.

Actually he did the cover-up pretty well the first time around, in 2012. got away with it, more or less.

Got a bit lazy for the redo though.

Actually he did the cover-up pretty well the first time around, in 2012. got away with it, more or less.

Got a bit lazy for the redo though.

He gave the murder weapon to some girl to hold onto?

The vehicle used in the murder was parked in his uncle's garage?

I'll have to disagree with you.

I think zazie has a point. Had Hernandez not made the murder of Odin Lloyd so fantastically obvious, would the authorities have had enough evidence or leeway to pursue Hernandez for the previous double homicide?

I think zazie has a point. Had Hernandez not made the murder of Odin Lloyd so fantastically obvious, would the authorities have had enough evidence or leeway to pursue Hernandez for the previous double homicide?

I see the point but still disagree.

The two biggest "skeletons in the closet" would be the murder weapon and the getaway vehicle.

One of those was with a friend and the other with a family member.

If he really did a good job of covering up, neither of those things would still be in existence and he wouldn't be implicated in that crime.

JMO.

One thing we can agree on, Hernandez is a complete fool. Another thing, he is a dangerous fool in every sense of the word and the world is a safer place with him in a locked room forever. The funniest part of his letter to that guy that was on TMZ was where he talked about when he would be back signing autographs for the kids. Yeah, that's gonna happen.

Yeah he's delusional big time.

I think he knows that these letters will be disclosed to the public and thinks that they'll help his cause somehow. For all we know the letters could be a ploy by his attorney to make Hernandez look more sympathetic.

I don't think it's gonna work.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was just a quick money making scheme. He attaches another letter that tells the person to sell it so they can make some cash.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was just a quick money making scheme. He attaches another letter that tells the person to sell it so they can make some cash.

bingo. I am thinking that and have been from the start.

bingo. I am thinking that and have been from the start.

I suspect the guys would have sold the second letter too. the one the that tells them to sell it.

Nope this guy is just dumb as a stone, a wanna-be gangster who became, a real gangster in the sense that he tattood himself completely and murdered people. But soon he is going to meet the really real gangsters on the inside, and I guess that will be less than fun.

Never underestimate the power of complete delusion.

The thing is, if he's not somehow in on it, he knows exactly who sold him out by selling letters. That can easily catch up to these guys in the future, especially with these gang ties.