Patriots' Hernandez arrested in homicide investigation

Early reports today-

Another house searched per espn

Per pft (keep in mind a .45 is the murder weapon), .22 found near AH house, .22 ammo in house with no gun, gun bought at same store in Florida that the gun tossed under a car during a fight with a fan a few months back was. Not the murder weapon but furthers the guns guns and more guns narratives.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the murder weapon but furthers the guns guns and more guns narratives.

You're reading way too much into it.

"This is my rifle, this is my gun. One if for killing, the other is for fun."

Hey Buddy, guns are fun! Where have you been? Especially Florida guns, they're the best especially when used in a state like Massachusetts.

Signed,

The NRA

The DA says AH "orchestrated the murder". Why didn't they say he murdered the victim?

Does it matter in the eyes of the law? If they're all present and working together, do they all get the same charge regardless of who pulled the trigger?

The prison he is put in is a country club. Hernandez isn't spending any hard time yet. The prison he is being held in is a 2 year and under prison. It is for the nonviolent and celebrity. They have treatment programs and everything at this prison.

Edited by Ralph W.

Does it matter in the eyes of the law? If they're all present and working together, do they all get the same charge regardless of who pulled the trigger?

It is even more mystifying that this was not a moment of anger lapse. AH had a good life in front of him. Not only has he trashed his but he destroyed another. Sick and sad.

It is even more mystifying that this was not a moment of anger lapse. AH had a good life in front of him. Not only has he trashed his but he destroyed another. Sick and sad.

Still a nagging suspicion of mine that they meant to beat the hell out of him. Perhaps parading him around before so people would know who did it and be scared of them.... And then whether accidental or in a rage, gun goes off and they all make messes in their pants and start panicking about covering it up.

Still a nagging suspicion of mine that they meant to beat the hell out of him. Perhaps parading him around before so people would know who did it and be scared of them.... And then whether accidental or in a rage, gun goes off and they all make messes in their pants and start panicking about covering it up.

The way everything sounded seemed that beating a guy was farthest from their minds.

All I wanted out of this was Hernandez to not be playing football. I got my wish so whatever happens now I don't care about much.

Edited by Ralph W.

I know from my gangbanging days (I am currently 2 days free of any banging) you would never parade a beat up guy around...you let him explain to people who did it and why. That's how I got my reputation anyway (my street name was "BubbleYum Banger")...so, you see, they really had no intention of letting him go if a gun was on the scene.

The way everything sounded seemed that beating a guy was farthest from their minds.

All I wanted out of this was Hernandez to not be playing football. I got my wish so whatever happens now I don't care about much.

Then why does it seem like no planning to cover it before and a mad scramble after though? That's the weird thing that steers me towards that possibility. That maybe it was a lot of hard talk and flashing guns but they were expecting to pistol whip not execute him.

Otherwise it's levels of stupid that are hard to comprehend. (Very possible)

I know from my gangbanging days (I am currently 2 days free of any banging) you would never parade a beat up guy around...you let him explain to people who did it and why. That's how I got my reputation anyway (my street name was "BubbleYum Banger")...so, you see, they really had no intention of letting him go if a gun was on the scene.

I forgot about you and Ralph "cotton candy kid" W having the history!

:)

Edited by NoSaint

Then why does it seem like no planning to cover it before and a mad scramble after though? That's the weird thing that steers me towards that possibility. That maybe it was a lot of hard talk and flashing guns but they were expecting to pistol whip not execute him.

Otherwise it's levels of stupid that are hard to comprehend. (Very possible)

I forgot about you and Ralph "cotton candy kid" W having the history!

:)

Shhhhh

Stupid criminals do dumb things. They could have been celebrating they killed and just forgot to clean up. Hernandez wasn't the smartest guy and I doubt he surrounded himself with scholars.

The only smart murderers are the crazy ones who do nothing but think of every possible outcome. Thugs don't think past click click boom.

Edited by Ralph W.

The prison he is put in is a country club. Hernandez isn't spending any hard time yet. The prison he is being held in is a 2 year and under prison. It is for the nonviolent and celebrity. They have treatment programs and everything at this prison.

Where do they typically put guys who are awaiting trial? Do they get thrown into the crappy places right away before conviction?

Where do they typically put guys who are awaiting trial? Do they get thrown into the crappy places right away before conviction?

No, county jails are usually the places for those awaiting trial. That's because you can't ship a guy to a state prison (or federal prison for that matter) when there are numerous court appearances, attorney meetings, etc before trial. Once they are convicted, they are shipped out to prisons all around the state or country (if federal charges). He still gets credit for time in the county jail which is taken off his sentence once convicted. Let's say he enters a plea to Misdemeanor Obstruction or some other charge...maximum jail time is one year in NY, if he is sentenced to one year, he would only serve 8 months (approx.) and if he is in the county jail for 4 months before he enters the plea, he gets credit for the four months so only serves another 4 months before being released. If he gets a life sentence, obviously, credit for time served doesn't apply.

Stupid criminals do dumb things. They could have been celebrating they killed and just forgot to clean up. Hernandez wasn't the smartest guy and I doubt he surrounded himself with scholars.

The only smart murderers are the crazy ones who do nothing but think of every possible outcome. Thugs don't think past click click boom.

my point is its opposite of that almost..... that it halfway sounds like they didnt even think of the possibility of cleanup until after it happened.

they seemed to plan the event, but no precautions for their identities coming to light quickly - in fact it was almost like they wanted people to know that they did whatever they were planning.

then after the fact they seemed to scramble as if they still had no plans on how to cover it up but were trying to come up with them on the fly.

the reality of a murder might have been a wake up call to them "oh wait, this might come back on us now that its real," or its possible they didnt think it would be a murder just some street justice the cops wouldnt ever be involved in.

What I believe is irrelevant. Stick to the point, which is that you don't "know" anything and are simply speculating.

Who is speculating more? Me, who says that a major sports team has inside contacts, or you, who thinks they were in the dark until he was arrested? Re-read what Billick said.

Tom Brady is Kaiser Sosa...he orchestrated this whole thing.

I loved him when he played for the Cubs. Too bad about the PEDs though.