Tim Tebow to Pats

Mango

I feel like Vito Corleone in the Godfather III. "Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in" I thought we were going to be finally free from Tebow 24/7 news.

That was Michael.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They cut Kafka.

What a sad metamorphosis for this once-heralded talent.

I have a problem with him because he's not any good, yet is covered 24/7. He's a media whore, who eats up every second of his time in the limelight. There are hundreds of religious guys, and even more good guys in the league, who are vastly better players that don't get nearly the press. But because he says Jesus every 10 words in his interviews, he's attracted this cult like following who are blind to his every fault. The fact that Tebow is even newsworthy anymore is a joke. He's become a brand more than a player.

TJ Yates is a backup QB who won a playoff game, how come we never hear about his every move?

YEATS JUST WINS. THE SECOND COMING.

Load of crap again. The reason GMs were saying they wouldn't give him a tryout was due to the media circus (stemming from his religious conviction). And NOT BECAUSE he didn't deserve a shot as a player.

If you have a problem with people discussing religion openly, then see if you can set up a private Maoist community, where religion was banned. But that translated to mandatory worship of the state. .... So God help you. Ooopps, sorry I said "G-word" in your presence. ... I know how the anger turns you into a blabbering fool

That's precisely what we're hoping for. Keep Mao in football.

Surely you all are not serious. TT will never be a good QB. Maybe a solid back up, but a starter he is not.

While I agree Tebow will never be confused with a prolific NFL passer, I do wonder if the Pats see him running a 4 minute offense to kill the clock in a double digit game. I've always thought a team with the right offensive package ( if you know what I'm sayin') can utilize Tebow in a positive way. The Jets blew it. I hope I'm wrong and he's a bust, bit I am afraid this is the perfect situation for him.

I don't think there is a QB in the league I would want less than Kolb. He is steaming hot garbage. As I have said: Mark Sanchez + injury prone - big plays = Kevin Kolb. I had seen more than enough of Fitz but to go from a guy who A) actually throws some TD passes and B) is durable ....to a guy who doesn't produce and can't stay healthy.....that's a kick in the nuts. EJ or bust!

I agree that Kolb is complete trash, but I would still take him over Mallett & a couple others... does JP still count? Fitz had to go after last year, but I would rather see him still around than Kolb. Oh well, at least they got rid of TJax today.

Tom Brady...."coach ,we signed Tebow ?? WTF "

Bellicheat.."Tommy, now I know your upset but we have to groom the next in line..."

Brady... " But he sucks....this is worse than we signed Ochocinco"

Bellicheat " Josh wants to do some shotgun this year and your old ass can't run anymore"

Brady " Kiss my ass Coach...a Qb's job is to throw da ball not run it..."

Bellicheat "We have to do something, da Bills got a DC that will blitz from everywhere, we have to give them something to think about because your a sitting duck now..."

Brady..Kiss my ass some more Coach, I'm not even worried about the Bills.."

Just like we in Bills country are not worried about Tim Tebow.

Did TJ Yates win a Heisman and national championship? Wait - who is TJ Yates? I might have just embarrassed myself..........Anyway, I think that has something to do with the hype!

I myself hate that I have to root against him another year!

I hope he fails because it's NE* but today I can't help but be happy for him. He would've been on a roster a long time ago if not for his ridiculous fans, and the media. I'm sure Belichick isn't the only coach in the league that would want to bring Tebow to camp as a bubble player, but he's one of the few coaches with the culture and stability at quarterback to keep the circus contained. For most teams the distraction is too big.

If you tune out the media and the lunatics, I think he's a moderately interesting sports story. A quarterback who can hardly !@#$ing throw, who somehow saw his team turn their season around as soon as he replaced Orton, takes part in a bunch of wild comebacks and then walks into Pittsburgh and drops 300 yards in a playoff win. If he were any other person he would've been on a roster as a full-time quarterback the next season, even though he can hardly !@#$ing throw. It's a unique story.

He's still not nearly as interesting as he's unfortunately been made out to be and it's caused a heavy backlash. After the ordeal with the Jets I'm glad he's not going out like that, but being it's the Pats* I gotta hope he doesn't make an impact. But it's a good fit for him.

I hope he fails because it's NE* but today I can't help but be happy for him. He would've been on a roster a long time ago if not for his ridiculous fans, and the media. I'm sure Belichick isn't the only coach in the league that would want to bring Tebow to camp as a bubble player, but he's one of the few coaches with the culture and stability at quarterback to keep the circus contained. For most teams the distraction is too big.

If you tune out the media and the lunatics, I think he's a moderately interesting sports story. A quarterback who can hardly !@#$ing throw, who somehow saw his team turn their season around as soon as he replaced Orton, takes part in a bunch of wild comebacks and then walks into Pittsburgh and drops 300 yards in a playoff win. If he were any other person he would've been on a roster as a full-time quarterback the next season, even though he can hardly !@#$ing throw. It's a unique story.

He's still not nearly as interesting as he's unfortunately been made out to be and it's caused a heavy backlash. After the ordeal with the Jets I'm glad he's not going out like that, but being it's the Pats* I gotta hope he doesn't make an impact. But it's a good fit for him.

I agree with everything you said. It was so crazy that he kept winning that way. It was like 1998 was for us with Flutie.

(Oh, except he beat Pitt at home, because despite being something like 8-8, they were division champs)

I agree with everything you said. It was so crazy that he kept winning that way. It was like 1998 was for us with Flutie.

(Oh, except he beat Pitt at home, because despite being something like 8-8, they were division champs)

I can see what you mean with Flutie, it's all smoke and mirrors with both of them.

Thanks for the correction. I see Tebow also ran for 50 and a score in the game.