Good Bills names for a boat

Hey, I'm new here and don't know if this is appropriate to post here but I just bought a boat and am in need of a good name. I want to incorporate water/boating lingo and something Bills. Either a players name or something Bills related and am struggling. I was hoping you guys could be more clever than I am

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you could do something like " Electric Co."..name of O-line back in the day...maybe the "K-Gun" after Jim Kelly run Offense in the 90's..not named after Jim Kelly tho..."Bickering Bills" from the 90's Bills....first two might make more sense to non-Bills fans if you put the logo under the name...just a few

if your a season ticket holder how bout "Paying my Bill's" with Bills written in Buffalo Bills red and lettering

Edited by Tsaikotic

you could do something like " Electric Co."..name of O-line back in the day...maybe the "K-Gun" after Jim Kelly run Offense in the 90's..not named after Jim Kelly tho..."Bickering Bills" from the 90's Bills....first two might make more sense to non-Bills fans if you put the logo under the name...just a few

if your a season ticket holder how bout "Paying my Bill's" with Bills written in Buffalo Bills red and lettering

I really want to incorporate the water/boating aspect into it and use a play on words. For example, a really lame one would be "Sea J Spiller". But I would feel much better using someone in the HOF or wall of fame to ensure longevity of the name. Good ideas to play off of though. Thanks

I really want to incorporate the water/boating aspect into it and use a play on words. For example, a really lame one would be "Sea J Spiller". But I would feel much better using someone in the HOF or wall of fame to ensure longevity of the name. Good ideas to play off of though. Thanks

oh sry...not a boater..lol...

"This Boat'll Have a New Captain In Three Years."

Or is that too long?

I've been laughing for five minutes over this. My dog is wondering what's going on.

I was thinking about "Billieve it or Knot" but that is pretty lame.

I've been laughing for five minutes over this. My dog is wondering what's going on.

I was thinking about "Billieve it or Knot" but that is pretty lame.

I really could have just shortened it to "Rudderless", I guess. But that might be too obscure.

If it's a rowboat, you could always go with "Ralph's Cheap".

Hey, I'm new here and don't know if this is appropriate to post here but I just bought a boat and am in need of a good name. I want to incorporate water/boating lingo and something Bills. Either a players name or something Bills related and am struggling. I was hoping you guys could be more clever than I am

Wide Starboard