Oh hell no....

Just Jack

Not that it's not high up- and I'd be holding on for dear life if I was up there - but all these vids are shot with extremely wide angle lenses which greatly exaggerates the distances and makes everything on the ground look much smaller than it really would if you were up there yourself.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that it's not high up- and I'd be holding on for dear life if I was up there - but all these vids are shot with extremely wide angle lenses which greatly exaggerates the distances and makes everything on the ground look much smaller than it really would if you were up there yourself.

You're missing the !@#$ing point. I would no !@#$ing way, no !@#$ing how be up there myself.

Oh, well in that case, no problem.

Wait, I have a turkey in the oven...you go ahead...I'll meet you up there.

Heights do not bother me - I would do that (when I was younger anyway). I used to go "over the wall" on a rope at Letchworth Park with a chainsaw to trim brush when I worked there, back in the 70's

I could never do that. I'm afraid of widths.