Corey McIntyre arrested

Why is Titus his boy? I don't understand that statement.

i just got finished adding a comment in the Titus thread. I am not implying they are boys. Was just commenting about fellow criminals. Maybe they'll both be in jail together.

Again, it's a shame. I always liked CMac. Now I have to change my view of him. Used to think he was a decent guy, but its looking like he's not what we thought he was.

If that story is even remotely accurate than I would consider it an unfortunate change of events. Hopefully it is and there isn't more to the story. I will say that woman do things that other guys wouldn't even attempt due to the consequences.

Sad that it impacts people in need of a hand.

Glad that he waited until he left Buffalo to find trouble.

Reading the article, it sounds like it could be an accident followed by a misunderstanding.

Being married for over 27 years, I can tell you it is difficult to argue when you're naked!

It sounds like she was accusing him of having something innapropriate (to her) on his cell phone. Then she tried to throw it at him / ruin the phone too. Then the accident happened and he tried to grab her, tearing her shirt. It sucks to have this hit the papers - hurts his career and one of his charitable causes.

Was hoping to see him back maybe, sort of bummed.

http://www.tcpalm.co...ed-fundraising/

Sounds like pretty much nothing to me... However regardless of the charges, I think the chances of Mac being back were slim to none. He had a nice run here, and was a pretty good ST guy but he barely was used on offense, and doesn't seem to really fit a spread west coast scheme.

Edited by Turbosrrgood

That kinda sucks. Was hoping he came back, but apparently he doesn't fit Marrone's offense. I loved watching his hits on special teams. With this arrest and the limited number of teams that use a true fullback, his career may be over.

The real scoop is he had Buffalo' play book downloaded in his phone and his girl was going to sell the rights to DC comics and Corey was pissed off that he wasn't going to get any of the royalties. I guess it was going to be made into a blockbuster movie this summer titled "Joker". It's about an evil force that takes a whole city hostage and just tortures the citizens until they can't take no more.

I'm not sure if people are doing it on purpose, or there is confusion because of the original link (not working) and subsequent link to the old 2009 story, but let's set the record straight: Corey was completely exhonerated in the 2009 incident. It was legitimately a case of mistaken identity.

For the new charges, who knows what happened? I was hopeful Corey might come back to the Bills, but I think that's unlikely. I wish him well, and really hope he gets picked up by a team so I can see how he does elsewhere.

I'm not sure if people are doing it on purpose, or there is confusion because of the original link (not working) and subsequent link to the old 2009 story, but let's set the record straight: Corey was completely exhonerated in the 2009 incident. It was legitimately a case of mistaken identity.

For the new charges, who knows what happened? I was hopeful Corey might come back to the Bills, but I think that's unlikely. I wish him well, and really hope he gets picked up by a team so I can see how he does elsewhere.

I think everyone knows this and the references are no more than humorless cheap shots.

But good of you to give the benefit of the doubt and set the record straight.

I think everyone knows this and the references are no more than humorless cheap shots.

But good of you to give the benefit of the doubt and set the record straight.

I suspected, but with so many people piling on, I thought someone actually might not have the real story.

To be falsely accused or convicted is a horrible possibility I wouldn't wish on anyone. That said, I heard he was beating a woman in bathtub with a lead pipe, so screw him! :thumbsup:

I suspected, but with so many people piling on, I thought someone actually might not have the real story.

To be falsely accused or convicted is a horrible possibility I wouldn't wish on anyone. That said, I heard he was beating a woman in bathtub with a lead pipe, so screw him! :thumbsup:

Agreed.

Also the supposed humor of a mistaken arrest completely eludes me.

Then again some people think that "chicken crossing the street jokes" are funny.

meh, why is every time something happens to this guy blown out of proportion, I mean honestly he had a fight with his girlfriend; see quote:

McIntyre, a South Fork High School graduate, allegedly was in his bathtub when he was arguing with a woman about information on his cellphone, according to the arrest affidavit. When the woman tried to throw his phone in the bath water, McIntyre told officers he attempted to get out of the tub and pulled the shower curtain, causing the rod to strike the woman. He chased after the woman and grabbed her shirt, ripping it as she was trying to leave, the affidavit states.

Wouldnt you go mad if your girl tried to drop your phone in the tub?

I think the guy should be banned from Buffalo AND return every penny for the last 5 years.

I am shocked...just shocked .......

Every season ticket hold should receive at LEAST 2 free Premium drinks on the Bills..... :doh:

Edited by HOUSE