49ers: ''Levi's Stadium''

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't we have "Geico Field at Ralph Wilson Stadium"?

PTR

Because the moronic owner would rather sell home field advantage to Toronto than take his name of the stadium. And Polenkarz let's him do it. Theyre both idiots.

stadium naming rights are idiotic.

candlestick park was awesome, and helped defined the home field experience.

welcome to loserville san fran. you just joined the laughable lucas oil, tostitos fiesta bowl fraternity of selling out tradition to smear corporate logo feces all over the place. i'm sure that check from Levi's will get put to good use, lord knows the NFL owners are hurting for money these days.

stadium naming rights are idiotic.

candlestick park was awesome, and helped defined the home field experience.

welcome to loserville san fran. you just joined the laughable lucas oil, tostitos fiesta bowl fraternity of selling out tradition to smear corporate logo feces all over the place. i'm sure that check from Levi's will get put to good use, lord knows the NFL owners are hurting for money these days.

How exactly does this turn SF into loserville? How does it affect your life that they put a corporate logo on a stadium? Don't get the bitterness. If Levis offered you a 10,000 dollar subsidy to purchase a new car and all you had to do was install license place holders with their logo on it would you tell them to keep their money?

Edited by Dante

I think the Bills are definitely leaving money on the table. If I am correct, Rich Stadium as one of the first stadiums to sell naming rights. Now we are woefully behind the times.

Levis certainly makes sense for San Francisco. I've been out here for 20 years now and I'm surprised they didn't try to name it Indigenous Peoples and Gay and Lesbian Friendly Park and have some white guy in a suit come out and apologize for something before every game.

I think the Bills are definitely leaving money on the table. If I am correct, Rich Stadium as one of the first stadiums to sell naming rights. Now we are woefully behind the times.

Levis certainly makes sense for San Francisco. I've been out here for 20 years now and I'm surprised they didn't try to name it Indigenous Peoples and Gay and Lesbian Friendly Park and have some white guy in a suit come out and apologize for something before every game.

NIce post. I was stationed at the Presidio in the 80s and had to go thru the 49ers dynasty years and the obnoxious fans. Great place to visit but too damned expensive to live. Naming rights is another way to increase your revenue. Don't get why folks get mad when a business man tries to make more money. I am willing to sell the naming rights to my house. Starting at 20k. Any takers?