Dig If You Will, A Picture...

When Stephen A is talking the quote below him says:

"Stephen A. on Buffalo Selecting QB EJ Manuel 'It makes no sense to me... I don't get it.'"

But when he spoke he said something like "The criticism of the Buffalo pick, it makes no sense to me, I don't get it."

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If Skip Bayless thinks drafting EJ Manuel was the wrong move then it was 100% the correct move.

And if EJ beats New England in his first ever game he instantly ascends into one of the most beloved figures in Buffalo sports over the last 25 years.

Edited by BillsGuyInBallstonSpa

If Skip Bayless thinks drafting EJ Manuel was the wrong move then it was 100% the correct move.

And if EJ beats New England in his first ever game he instantly ascends into one of the most beloved figures in Buffalo sports over the last 25 years.

Especially in light of his unabashed man crush on Tim Tebow where he continues to beat the drum for TT as a viable starting NFL QB.

Stephen A lists McShay as his trusted source who evaluated EJ3 as a 2nd/3rd round pick. :lol: Stephen A really should stick to basketball as he does authentically know the sport.

Not only does New England look weaker, but the entire AFC looks weak to me. I'm certainly not saying the Bills can take advantage this year with a rookie QB at the helm, but if they do hit it big with EJ Manuel the future looks very bright for them and us. Shades of the mid to late eighties landscape.

If you look hard you can find almost word for word the exact same post last year after the Bills won the off season.

Lets revisit after game 8 of 2013.

If you look hard you can find almost word for word the exact same post last year after the Bills won the off season.

While the Ravens did win the Superbowl, the AFC is the weaker conference without a doubt. It's a conference ripe for the taking if a team turns it around like the Niners did a couple of years ago. Once Brady and Manning retire there's only Luck and Flacco to deal with. I have no idea if the Bills can turn it around and become a very good team again, but at least there's hope that Manuel will be the key for something like that to happen a year or two down the road.

I have to share this. I was at lunch and I saw this.

Fast Forward and listen to Bayless almost demonizing the Bills for picking EJ in the first round. He acts like it's a crime that he has so much pressure on him now. GIMME A BREAK. Stephen A gives props to ESPN's own lackey draft analysts...

ESPN sucks. Anything to fill airtime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxrjajikasU

What a circle jerk.. both of these guys sound like idiots..

Sir, your reason and comon sense have no place here...

Fast Forward and listen to Bayless almost demonizing the Bills for picking EJ in the first round. He acts like it's a crime that he has so much pressure on him now. GIMME A BREAK. Stephen A gives props to ESPN's own lackey draft analysts...

Skip Bayless is one of the lousiest and most credibility-challenged dumb-!@#$s in sports media, and that's a long list of idiots that he's at the top of. His act of single-handedly having turned ESPN into the Tebow Information Channel has made the whole damn channel unwatchable. I award him no points, and may God have mercy on his soul.

Ok, so now this is two Prince occurrences for me in one day. I am not a fan nor do i hate him or his music.

First i walk back into the bedroom this morning and my gf(for lack of better term, family board), had Purple Rain on the TV, horrible movie.

Now this?

Weird.

Ok, so now this is two Prince occurrences for me in one day. I am not a fan nor do i hate him or his music.

First i walk back into the bedroom this morning and my gf(for lack of better term, family board), had Purple Rain on the TV, horrible movie.

Now this?

Weird.

Purple Rain the film is bad, but dude is a genius. Whether you like his sound or not is a matter of taste, but he can shred, lead a band, entertain and produce like nobody's business. Purple Rain at halftime, in the rain, is still the best halftime show the Super Bowl has ever had.

Also, Skip Bayless has a diaper-wearing fetish and E.J. Manuel is the best. Just to bring this full circle.

Purple Rain the film is bad, but dude is a genius. Whether you like his sound or not is a matter of taste, but he can shred, lead a band, entertain and produce like nobody's business. Purple Rain at halftime, in the rain, is still the best halftime show the Super Bowl has ever had.

Also, Skip Bayless has a diaper-wearing fetish and E.J. Manuel is the best. Just to bring this full circle.

Here here....

There was less football knowledge going on there than the playground at my 3 year olds preschool. Seriously dumb.

I just watched this in its entirety....man, I should have went into television and become a talking head because it is apparent any uninformed loser can form an opinion and pass it off as Insider knowledge" on ESPN (and elsewhere, see Irvin, Michael).

It is rare I want to physically confront someone I see spouting crap on TV, but I'd love to have a "chat" with Bayless about his position on Manuel.

The Pats have no idea what they will be up against. They will have zero tape on our "real" offense.. We couldn't have asked for a better time to play the Pats at home.

Having new schemes has helped the Bills post competitive first games against the Pats in the past. Just not so much wins. It is definitely the best chance to steal one. I think the Pats might be the only team glad to see Gailey gone. Gailey clearly spent a lot of time preparing for NE and most of the games were actually competitive between Bills and Pats during his run.

If he starts in week 1 and beats New England.......how cool would that be?

Been telling my buddies that since the Bills picked him.