Dig If You Will, A Picture...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If he starts in week 1 and beats New England.......how cool would that be?

Not only does New England look weaker, but the entire AFC looks weak to me. I'm certainly not saying the Bills can take advantage this year with a rookie QB at the helm, but if they do hit it big with EJ Manuel the future looks very bright for them and us. Shades of the mid to late eighties landscape.

The Pats have no idea what they will be up against. They will have zero tape on our "real" offense.. We couldn't have asked for a better time to play the Pats at home.

I have to share this. I was at lunch and I saw this.

Fast Forward and listen to Bayless almost demonizing the Bills for picking EJ in the first round. He acts like it's a crime that he has so much pressure on him now. GIMME A BREAK. Stephen A gives props to ESPN's own lackey draft analysts...

ESPN sucks. Anything to fill airtime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxrjajikasU

Why is it so blank? Should I guess that the tags line was used as the subject line again? If you're on a mobile device you have no idea what is being discussed

Tags are not subject lines

My whole thing about this thread was the potential enormity of an opening day win. A rookie QB beating our archnemesis in his first start of our home opener after all the negativity from the 'pundits' for drafting him in the first place. Let them eat crow!

Why is it so blank? Should I guess that the tags line was used as the subject line again? If you're on a mobile device you have no idea what is being discussed

Tags are not subject lines

This. I'm on a smartphone I have no idea what this thread was about.

Fast Forward and listen to Bayless almost demonizing the Bills for picking EJ in the first round. He acts like it's a crime that he has so much pressure on him now. GIMME A BREAK. Stephen A gives props to ESPN's own lackey draft analysts...

Thanks for that. Haven't seen ESPN for nearly two years. Hope it's at least ten before I see anything else from them. That, and I hope EJ makes them lick his boots by the end of this season. These two azzmunchers will be slobbering all over him if he's successful. Bayless is the worst kind of pundit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxrjajikasU

Typical of the Clown Show that is ESPN.

Lick My Love Pump

Yeah, well, it's part of a trilogy, a musical trilogy that I'm doing in D... minor, which I always find is really the saddest of all keys, really, I don't know why. It makes people weep instantly to play