Da'Rick Rogers - WR - UDFA

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen him interviewed and he sounds like TROUBLE. Definitely attitude is not right. That was my impression from just watching brief interviews - so it must be worse than I thought for him to have fallen like this.

This is how YE OLE felt after seeing HONEY BADGER's interview last night. YE OLE was disappointed when the Cards took him, thinking there might be an outside shot we'd take a chance on him, as opposed to Buddy pulling another TJ Graham on us in the 3rd. But then, after seeing his interview with Trey Wingo after the selection, YE was glad we steered clear.

That's a big one. Could be an impact player fast ala burfict

Said the same thing in the other thread. Get someone to take him under their wing and help him mature and he could be this years Burfict

Said the same thing in the other thread. Get someone to take him under their wing and help him mature and he could be this years Burfict

Of course, most years "burfict" is out of the league quick, so ill have to temper expectations but he beat up some good corners when he was still the young guy on the block. The best guys he'd face on Sundays.

I didnt like burfict for on field issues down the stretch- Rogers was super productive on the field.

Edited by NoSaint

he could be a lot better than that.

You know what I mean though. UDFA with character issues who becomes a player when a veteran and the organization help him act lime a professional