Sorry about the down time...

SDS

snapback.pngbbb, on 26 April 2013 - 01:53 AM, said:

Thanks for everything, SDS! The last time I remember not being able to get on the site was after the Music City Miracle...........Hopefully, this bookends our playoff drought!

Was that the last server crash here?

Could this then reverse the curse?

Let's hope so.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Yonder_d7

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for all your great work keeping the best football board in the country going!

Hey, nice screen name...........As an A-10 fan, I kept thinking that Lasalle's basketball coach was John Gianelli.............It turns out it is John Giannini

You rock buddy. Thanks for keeping this site up. I visit daily for years and live in Los Angeles. You keep me connect to the Bills like no other. I imagined the brute force of rabid Bills fans from all over the world rocking out the system when the 16th pick was called. I for one, am happy with it. Screw the ESPN gurus, Manuel was my pick and I'm glad the Bills saw it too. He will be a very good to great quarterback and I can't wait to see what he does. To TWOBILLSDRIVE, long live the BILLS!!! Let's rock out Day 2. -- Ertz, Minter, Hunter, Allen-- grab two and pick up a G in round 3 unless they see someone who can replace Levitre and are willing to bet skill players on it.

Or you could have blamed Rosen instead.
I just figured jay did something again
WE GOT ROSENED!
ROSEN!

That was my first thought as I furiously tried to access the board again last night: "Who the f*@% 'Rosened' the board?! Had to be that damn Jay!!"

Inside the server room...

I KNEW IT! I knew you were behind this!! :censored::nana:

Scott - Thanks for all you do.

Jay - Stay off this board tonight! Sincerely, 'The Masses' (j/k)

LET'S GO BILLS!!!