Live NFL Draft 2013 draft thread

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant remember when I was this excited about the draft. Feel like Bills are going to make some noise this time. In fact, this might be the most relevant the Bills have been in years in terms of the rest of the NFL lmao...sad but probably true. Just in case, I have a belt next to me so I can "David Carradine" myself and at least go out with a smile if Nix comes away looking like "A monkey screwing a football" today and botches this draft.

Lets get this started! Cant wait!

Waiting in line at DQ right now for the largest Arctic Rush Slushie they make and then plopping my ass down on the couch for the rest of the night. Can't wait. Need to get him in 6 minutes. Hurry guy in front of me with 4 screaming rats.

Some possibilities:

If a QB goes prior to 8, I think it forces the Bills' hand and they take the QB they like most.

If not, then they can go with either a trade or, if no takers, they take the top player left on their board.

However it goes, I'm just pumped that it's football season again.! Hope springs eternal, with the new staff in place, a new uptempo attitude being installed, and youngbloods on the way, let's hope this weekend is the start of something BIG!!! Go Bills!!!

My draft prediction is........

ESPN cuts to a commercial during the Bills pick.