Besides the top 2 OT's, is there a can't miss guy

Virgil

I am so burned out thinking about the draft I just want to sleep :death:

The one thing that I just can't get past is, what guy out there is a can't miss pick? Outside the top 2 OT's, which will be gone, if we "reach" or trade back, what are we missing out on? This is the first draft I can remember in a while where it seems that every single player has a knock on him. I've seen mocks where the same guys going 5-10 also go 20-25.

No matter who they take, I can't see myself getting too upset because I don't have anyone that I feel like they are passing up on.

The only thing that would make me angry would be if they pass on someone and hope he's there later, and miss on him. That's why I think I'm on the bandwagon of take your guy and don't care if it's a reach.

There are a bunch of guys that will be in the League for many years. Trouble with the mindset here is two form: 1st we need a QB desperately (or so the conventional wisdom goes), and 2nd the solid players don't have the "value" of an Eight pick in The Draft. Warmack, Eifert, and Jon Cooper, are in that group. I'd put Ansah in as well, but he's off-the-charts potential high-end, and off-the-charts raw at the same time.

these are your can't miss guys:

#1- Luke Joeckel (Will be gone)

#2- Chance Womack (Same as Cooper)

#3- Eric Fisher (Will be gone)

#4- Dee Milliner (5 surgeries)

#5- Jonathan Cooper (We said we won't take a guard)

#6- Lane Johnson (Will probably be gone, or trade bait if there)

I agree with where your heads at, but doesn't help us in my opinion

#1- Luke Joeckel

#2- Chance Womack

#3- Eric Fisher

#4- Dee Milliner

#5- Jonathan Cooper

#6- Lane Johnson

Miliner could be injury prone...

Warmack could be like Mike Williams...

Dion Jordan may never put on enough weight and be a combo of maybin/curry.. (though i doubt it)

tough to say Floyd or Lotulelie won't at least be solid.. and Cooper. There's probably some "guaranteed" starters if not pro-bowlers.

#1- Luke Joeckel

#2- Chance Womack

#3- Eric Fisher

#4- Dee Milliner

#5- Jonathan Cooper

#6- Lane Johnson

I like that list, but waver a bit on Johnson. For all the hype about his athleticism, I worry about about a guy with such limited experience at the position.

Outside the top 2 OT's, which will be gone, if we "reach" or trade back, what are we missing out on?

What top 2 tackles?

especially at the tackle position. Mike Mamula and Robert Gallery are just 2 more examples off the top of my head.

FWIW, Mike Mamula was a defensive end.