RGIII, Wilson, Luck

RGIII will not win one in Washington. That franchise is not set up for that type of success.

Luck is a better QB then the other two but with his style of play, and what he has in Indy, it is going to be more of a rebuilding process for a while. I think he will struggle this year and next like Manning did his 2nd and 3rd years.

Wilson has the supporting defense that reminds me of Brady in NE in the first few Super Bowls. If Wilson goofs they can cover it up. I hate Carroll, but he can easily field a team that hits the Super Bowl next year running.

RGIII will not win one in Washington. That franchise is not set up for that type of success.

Luck is a better QB then the other two but with his style of play, and what he has in Indy, it is going to be more of a rebuilding process for a while. I think he will struggle this year and next like Manning did his 2nd and 3rd years.

Wilson has the supporting defense that reminds me of Brady in NE in the first few Super Bowls. If Wilson goofs they can cover it up. I hate Carroll, but he can easily field a team that hits the Super Bowl next year running.

Gotta agree with this with regard to Seattle. Russell Wilson couldn't have been drafted into a better situation.

GO BILLS!!!

I would guess Luck.

I have doubts about RG3s long term health in the NFL......and I have doubts about the long(or even medium) term progression of Wilson's productivity.

On top of that, the Colts QB is Lucky.

Kaepernick vs Wilson will be fun to watch for years.

Luck will be like Manning very soon. He will own that division once Schaub is gone, the texans will crash, Jacksonville is awful and the Titans don't scare anyone

RGIII will have the toughest divsion for years and if his running style doesnt change, he may not last long in this league

the one thing with washington.... next year, assuming RG3 returns to form.... those HUGE cap penalties are gone for them, and they will also likely be dealing cousins. if they are a playoff team with all the penalties they are facing, with a huge infusion of talent they could really hit the next level.

my verdict:

wilson has the best shot in 2013

Luck has the best career record with regards to rings

RG3 is the wildcard

I agree with the RGIII sentiments. He is not long for this league. He will have a short injury riddled career IMO. Gone from the league in 3-4 years. At least done as far as being remotely relevant.

i think that may be a bit exaggerated, but not totally offbase. id peg his health like a mike vick coming into the league (obviously drop the arrest off for the conversation) where its always a threat to his teams success but never stops him from getting another chance.

the one thing with washington.... next year, assuming RG3 returns to form.... those HUGE cap penalties are gone for them, and they will also likely be dealing cousins. if they are a playoff team with all the penalties they are facing, with a huge infusion of talent they could really hit the next level.

my verdict:

wilson has the best shot in 2013

Luck has the best career record with regards to rings

RG3 is the wildcard

i think that may be a bit exaggerated, but not totally offbase. id peg his health like a mike vick coming into the league (obviously drop the arrest off for the conversation) where its always a threat to his teams success but never stops him from getting another chance.

RG3 is like a soft Michael Vick. He won't last more than 3-4 years IMO.

my intuition is he might be a smarter one too, to balance that out.

i might give you that. Still doesn't matter though IMO. The guy was injured a ton in just 1 year. He's gonna be in a world of hurt for a very short period of time.

Luck. He's the only one of them that is a phenom. The other two are great physical specimens and have a lot going for them, but they won't be in the same league as Luck.

I don't think Carroll can win a Superbowl. They've put together a great team, but he strikes me as the type who will always get out-coached at some point in the playoffs.

RGIII will win most likable in the emergency ward though.

Luck is the best QB Ive seen since Elway and montana. that said wilson is QBing the best team of those mentioned. Kaepernick wasnt mentioned---but he has at least as good a team as seattle to work with--and is already a stellar QB and a freak athletically.

So Wilson,Kaepernick equal chance.

Then Luck because his teammates are only avg at best at this point.

Then RG3 with his fragile health and ralphlike(in competency) owner.

Wilson

Easier division for starters.

Easier division? The 49ers are an absolute force and the Rams are gaining steam too. Cardinals will probably get better under Arians.

Luck is in the easiest division by far. No other QB in the division comes close. The Texans don't last a full season and the Titans/Jags have a ways to go.