Mayor Bloomberg: Anthony Weiner's sexting is ''unimportant

Thing is most people don't see Sanford's story as run of the mill. It was pretty over the top stuff and the penis text is pretty trivial. With that said....the penis text is obviously creepy and Weiner looks like a creep and his name is Weiner...

How about the fact that he could have easily been sending those photos to underage girls?

How about when he repeatedly called Andrew Breitbart a liar over and over and over until he finally had to admit Breitbart was telling the truth. Then Breitbart had a heart attack and died. That's real nice.

Anyway he called Breitbart a liar three times and started to do it again but then he stopped.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is !@#$ing hilarious. You are TRULY an idiot. :lol:

From this you draw that I'm an idiot? You're a very special person.

I'm going to miss listening to your horseshit when I return to work. The members here are quite lucky that a person with your kind of intellectual superiority would bend down to grace them with your holy presence.

You're a published physicist

I mention CCM and you just happen to have copy if Siguara's paper on your desk, you know, like most physicists would I guess.

Climate change debate, what a coincidence you were just exchanging e-mails with a climate scientist.

You're also an expert in statistics ...that doesn't know what propter hoc correlation means (but I'm sure you discuss this every day with with experts in the field of statistics.)I'm sure an e-mail just came in.

You're so incredibly smart that you can look at someone that held the Lucasian professorship of Mathematics at the University of Cambridge and say: "eh, overrated".

You also claim that the Earth's orbit does not change over time regardless of countless papers and articles written astronomers, physicists, and other scientists that claim it does. I'm sure they are wrong, and you are right.

All this and you can spend your entire day posting on a message board? Unbelievable. And I mean the literally. You're unbelievable. You're full of ****.

From this you draw that I'm an idiot? You're a very special person.

I'm going to miss listening to your horseshit when I return to work. The members here are quite lucky that a person with your kind of intellectual superiority would bend down to grace them with your holy presence.

You're a published physicist

I mention CCM and you just happen to have copy if Siguara's paper on your desk, you know, like most physicists would I guess.

Climate change debate, what a coincidence you were just exchanging e-mails with a climate scientist.

You're also an expert in statistics ...that doesn't know what propter hoc correlation means (but I'm sure you discuss this every day with with experts in the field of statistics.)I'm sure an e-mail just came in.

You're so incredibly smart that you can look at someone that held the Lucasian professorship of Mathematics at the University of Cambridge and say: "eh, overrated".

You also claim that the Earth's orbit does not change over time regardless of countless papers and articles written astronomers, physicists, and other scientists that claim it does. I'm sure they are wrong, and you are right.

All this and you can spend your entire day posting on a message board? Unbelievable. And I mean the literally. You're unbelievable. You're full of ****.

Tom is truly the smartest person he knows,it's too bad his brain is a triple hulled vessel and none of that brilliance ever leaks into his posts.

Are you !@#$ing serious?

I did some quick quick internet searches, made some reasonable assumptions, and I created a relatively accurate algorithm. Given that there are currently ~ 94.6 million hits for "weiner" on the internet, along with the rest of my work:

I'd say yeah, there are about 3.4 to 3.6 million jokes that can be made about Anthony Weiner's political campaign, with the time frame being now until election day.

And if we take the mean of that, guess what? It works out to 3.5 million. It's bizarre, I know, but what can you do?

An average of 3.5 appears to be about right in this case.

In my view there is a pretty big difference between the instances of Weiner and Sanford. In Sanford's case, as clumsy as it unfolded, he cheated on a woman he loved, one who he is engaged to. For him, it was a situation of betrayal for love. In Weiner's case, he was texting photos of his body parts to women he didn't know. His situation was more of a perverted nature. Sanford did something that is becoming more and more socially "acceptable", which is he simply cheated. What weiner did on the other hand was just creepy. Your regular run of the mill sort of cheating can be overcome more easily than creepy texting of body parts to unknown women.

"Simply cheated?" What you know about love and marriage is very little.

There have already seen some great lines about Weiner. I'm sure there will be more give his decision to run. So far I have seen:

Weiner Goes in

Premature Election

Feel free to post any you have seen here or just make some up like:

Weiner spanked - for when he loses the primary

Weiner goes limp - for when his campaign donations are down

There has to be a million of 'em.

Weiner Snagged!!

(when he gets caught in another predicament)

How about the fact that he could have easily been sending those photos to underage girls?

How about when he repeatedly called Andrew Breitbart a liar over and over and over until he finally had to admit Breitbart was telling the truth. Then Breitbart had a heart attack and died. That's real nice.

Anyway he called Breitbart a liar three times and started to do it again but then he stopped.

Personally I would not vote for him. But it wouldn't be b/c he denied Breitbart....

Personally I would not vote for him. But it wouldn't be b/c he denied Breitbart....

There are political disagreements but wouldn't he at least feel bad about contributing to the guy's death?

He lied about him, lied about him again, and then again. After that he started to do it one more time but stopped about halfway through. I'm not sure how many lies that is but it must have been stressful to Breitbart.

There are political disagreements but wouldn't he at least feel bad about contributing to the guy's death?

He lied about him, lied about him again, and then again. After that he started to do it one more time but stopped about halfway through. I'm not sure how many lies that is but it must have been stressful to Breitbart.

Sounds like maybe 3.5 times.