Would it be worth it to trade #8 for Revis and have 2 shutdown corners

No way. Reavis will demand an enormous contract and then after one year he'll hold out for an even more enormous contract. This guy makes Jason Peters' contract demands seem reasonable.

Not to mention handing the Jets a blue chip player at a rookie contract wage.

I agree with all the negatives that have been stated. Why hand a divison rival a "get out of jail free" card with Revis' contract AND a #8 pick (and more), just for the priivilege of inheriting an injured malcontent who's constantly at war with the front office? No thanks.

Dee milner looks like.a.total stud to.me. I say draft him if ansah isn't there. In kipers latest mock he has us taking warmack with milner going to the jets at nine. I think we would be stupid to pass on.milner. if it plays out that way.

If this was Madden I would have already done that deal. But with the salary cap and helping a division rival, Not a huge fan of this

Having multiple shutdown corners and a good pass rush means very little in todays NFL. Ask the Eagles how having DRC, Asmough and Samual worked out? Teams targeted their LBs and ran right down their throats

Do not want. Over-rated player who, coming off injury won't be as good as he once was.. plus the money and what you would have to give up makes it a tard move...

I always thought he was a good corner because he was called differently than other CBs.. Rex and the Jets hype machine made it seem like he was a God... he was allowed to be more physical with WRs than just about any other CB. Post injury he may be 3/4 of what he was..