Falcons release Tyson Clabo

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was once the flavor of the day around these parts. Turned out he was using the bills to drive up his price post lockout.

I'm unaware if his play has fallen off and I think Nix thinks we are set at tackle. Personally I think RT could be upgraded

Just saw this. It's amazing how things work out sometimes.

Anyone know why? Contract, play fallen off?

little of column A, little of column b, and i might add the column C of which i say a lot of times when an offense performs properly a lot of guys on the line get overrated as most commentators/fans dont seem to understand how to evaluate them (hence you get like 3 guys from the same line going to the probowl after a decent offensive season from a winning team).

bushrod with the saints is another good example of column c

If he came at the right price, we could use some depth on the Oline, especially if the plan is to move bodies around to accommodate the departures of Levitre and Rhinehart.

Team X is a superbowl contender that means Bills fans say sign him immediately. Again I ask, why would we want a player that a team that is a superbowl contender and needs all the talent they can to get to and win a superbowl dump this guy?

It just boggles my mind. If he were worth a damn then X team wouldn't be cutting him.

Team X is a superbowl contender that means Bills fans say sign him immediately. Again I ask, why would we want a player that a team that is a superbowl contender and needs all the talent they can to get to and win a superbowl dump this guy?

It just boggles my mind. If he were worth a damn then X team wouldn't be cutting him.

team x cant pay every player what they want.

in other words, your logic is ridiculous.

So you think that no team should ever sign a player that's been cut?

There are reasons other than 'he stinks' that teams cut players. Your logic boggles my mind

I absolutely love when things like this happen. It's the ultimate shut up to those that bash the FO for every single player that doesn't sign with us.

You would think -- but this TBD baby. We'll find a way to bash Buddy over this in a few more posts.