Official Bills Pre-Draft Visits and Private Workouts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E.J. Manuel among pre-draft visitors with Bills:

http://www.buffalobi...74-eefbac642e98

The Bills also hosted two safety prospects in pre-draft visits Tuesday. Cooper Taylor is a strong safety from the University of Richmond. He was a standout at the East-West Shrine Game in late January. Taylor has good size (6-4, 229 pounds) and is considered a good run-stuffing box safety.

The other rookie safety visiting One Bills Drive is Malcolm Bronson, a 5-11, 192-pound free safety prospect from McNeese State.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

E.J. Manuel among pre-draft visitors with Bills:

http://www.buffalobi...74-eefbac642e98

The Bills also hosted two safety prospects in pre-draft visits Tuesday. Cooper Taylor is a strong safety from the University of Richmond. He was a standout at the East-West Shrine Game in late January. Taylor has good size (6-4, 229 pounds) and is considered a good run-stuffing box safety.

The other rookie safety visiting One Bills Drive is Malcolm Bronson, a 5-11, 192-pound free safety prospect from McNeese State.

Holy crap! 6-4 229..... He could end up being a big LB

QB Geno Smith among Bills' visitors

The Buffalo Bills are getting one more up-close look at West Virginia University quarterback Geno Smith, who is visiting One Bills Drive today. Smith is among four draft-eligible players at Bills headquarters, the team said.

The others are Louisiana State linebacker Kevin Minter, Texas A&M receiver Ryan Swope and Texas safety Kenny Vaccar

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

If we can conclude anything it's that we'll probably take a safety at some point.

Safety may be the most important position in Rex Ryan/Mike Pettine's defense. So it makes some sense. Personally I love Swearinger but he'll be long gone by the time we can/should be addressing the position.

My money is on Mike Glennon. Why is he the only one with a two day visit?

Selecting Glennon in the 2nd or 3rd is the only way I can justify taking a Gaurd in the first. He is too immobile to sit behind what we have

The Kenny Vaccaro visit is interesting. He seems to be a consensus 1st rounder so is there a possibility he could be the pick at #8? Or are they thinking he could fall to them in the 2nd?

The Kenny Vaccaro visit is interesting. He seems to be a consensus 1st rounder so is there a possibility he could be the pick at #8? Or are they thinking he could fall to them in the 2nd?

Not likely that he falls to the 2nd. Perhaps a candidate if they are able to trade back (maybe someone like Minnesota)?

He could be the pick at 8. Zero chance he's there in round 2. He's a stud and mixed with Byrd would be fearsome. I actually wouldn't hate the pick. I'm convinced he's going to be a special pro.

Edited by NewEra

Per LaCanfora

Bills will have another private workout with Tyler Bray on Saturday. This the second private workout they will have had with Bray. Interesring.

What makes it more interesting is that while Mike Glennon visited the Bills, according to Chris Brown, the team did not work him out.

I was actually a bit surprised that Chris Brown divulged that information.

I could live with Vaccaro, but he's just not physical enough for SS... Swearinger is by far the better athlete, and physical presence. My fave tho, is Devonte Holloman, he projects as LB, but is an easy transition to strong safety IMO.

Edited by #34fan