Ryan Nassib - QB - Syracuse

Also, thanks for the article.

More and more I'm starting to get the sense that the Bills won't be taking a qb in the first round. Nassib would certainly be one of the qbs the Bills would consider in the second round. I was once very adamant that the Bills take a qb in the first round. I'm starting to be less rigid with when we should take a qb. There wlll be a number of good qb prospects such as Glennon, Wilson and maybe even Barkley who could be on the board when we make our second round pick.

If I had my druthers I would trade down and acquire more picks. The 49ers have a boatload of picks that they might exchange for our high first round pick. When one examines our roster it is so obvious that there are many holes that need to be addressed. What the heck has Nix done to this franchise?

Edited by JohnC

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is going to be a huge run on QB's before the Bills make their 2nd rd pick. Most QB;'s are not worthy of the a top 10 pick, but Philly, Jacksonville, Arizona, Cleveland all could be interested in QB's and all will have their picks before Buffalo in rd #2.

IMO the only way the Bills could land Nassib is to trade in front of those teams and back into the late 1st rd

That being said either Geno Smith and/or Barkley will be there for us at #8

Edited by Snorom

you either choose between Geno or Barkley at 8 - whoever is left... or you live with the fact that we are going to get a 3rd/4th round caliber QB in the second round (because early 2nd round is when QBs will fly off the board IMO)

Landry Jones....4 year starter at OK....productive, steady. Probabily available at Rnd 3 or later. We could use two rookies, I don't think TJ has it. To many stops already.

I'd say Jones lacks intangibles. He's not the kinda guy who will put a team on his back in tough times. I want a passionate leader at the QB position. Someone who would want to destroy his grandmother in checkers. Landry Jones would let her win.

you either choose between Geno or Barkley at 8 - whoever is left... or you live with the fact that we are going to get a 3rd/4th round caliber QB in the second round (because early 2nd round is when QBs will fly off the board IMO)

The 2011 Tennessee Titans (#8, Jake Locker) called and said you should definitely wait and to draft your QB in the 2nd round this year.

Landry Jones....4 year starter at OK....productive, steady. Probabily available at Rnd 3 or later. We could use two rookies, I don't think TJ has it. To many stops already.

Every game I have watched of Jones, he has absolutely sucked. Rather Trent Edwards and JP Losman.

If we don't grab Nassib n the first, I expect the jets to go after him so that they'll have additional insight to our Offense.

Why would the Jets care about the Bills? Their target is the Pats, the Bills haven't been a threat in the AFC East in years. Rex doesn't give a damn what the Bills are going to do.

Great. Another regime eager to corrupt their purpose with misplaced sentiment, and "You scatch my back" politics. If this goes down the way they're saying, We'll be firing these guys in another three years.

Having red hair, does not make this kid Andy Dalton.

Ryan Nassib is one of the WORST pro prospects I've ever seen. He will be positively AWFUL as a pro.

I'd rather we didn't, but if we touch this scrub at all, it should not be before the 6th round.

RYAN NASSIB IS GARBAGE!!!!!

nASSib last 2 yrs 44tds Barkley 75 tds Geno 73 tds . Nassib is captain checkdown 2 with Fitz arm strength and deep ball touch

Every game I have watched of Jones, he has absolutely sucked. Rather Trent Edwards and JP Losman.

I'm guessing you haven't watched many of his games then.

I'm not saying that Jones will be good in the NFL (not saying he won't either), but he was a very good college QB.