Stevie wants DHB (Update - goes to Colts)

NoSaint

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately this is a better description (from DHB wikipedia and I make no apologies for that :rolleyes: )

"On March 24th, 2013 Bey was photographed with Stevie Johnson, WR of the Buffalo Bills, alluding to a possible recieving tandem in Buffalo in the coming NFL season."

We have no way of telling if this is truth or advertisement on SJ's part. I would like it to be true, I think he's a good player.

It doesn't say he is signed. Stevie maybe just recruiting.

I'm sure they're just chilling in the BAt area last night.

I did a little digging through SJ's twitter pics. It appears that on the 22nd there was some sort of Bills-related (but not official NFL) event in CA. There is a pic captioned "getting ready for TheTurnUp" of what appears to be natural grass, with Stevie's leg propped up on a Bills helmet while someone tapes his cleat. Stevie is wearing socks and custom cleats that I don't believe would be allowed at an official NFL event. There is a pic on the same day, of SJ signing for fans. Someone familiar might recognize the color and pattern of the bricks.

Some kind of media event on NFL players? The Bills have stated they will have a private workout with Barkley but I haven't seen the date publicized - private workout means "where Barkley trains" Anaheim? There is a pic of Barkley and Stevie at an Anaheim Ducks game in about the same time slice. A subsequent series of pics shows DHB Stevie and apparently wives at a club (again, someone familiar might recognize the club) Barkley's pro day will be 27 Mar. Stevie is a CA boi in the off season.

Is it possible Barkley is throwing some passes to Stevie as part of a workout, and DHB was invited to show up for the Bills to have a look? Hmmm.

I did a little digging through SJ's twitter pics. It appears that on the 22nd there was some sort of Bills-related (but not official NFL) event in CA. There is a pic captioned "getting ready for TheTurnUp" of what appears to be natural grass, with Stevie's leg propped up on a Bills helmet while someone tapes his cleat. Stevie is wearing socks and custom cleats that I don't believe would be allowed at an official NFL event. There is a pic on the same day, of SJ signing for fans. Someone familiar might recognize the color and pattern of the bricks.

Some kind of media event on NFL players? The Bills have stated they will have a private workout with Barkley but I haven't seen the date publicized - private workout means "where Barkley trains" Anaheim? There is a pic of Barkley and Stevie at an Anaheim Ducks game in about the same time slice. A subsequent series of pics shows DHB Stevie and apparently wives at a club (again, someone familiar might recognize the club) Barkley's pro day will be 27 Mar. Stevie is a CA boi in the off season.

Is it possible Barkley is throwing some passes to Stevie as part of a workout, and DHB was invited to show up for the Bills to have a look? Hmmm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuhPPOXnyKo Edited by Don't stop billievein