Ted Johnson call Wilfork's wife "ugly"

Vince Wilfork has his say in response.

Pretty articulate and classy under the circs: "I love my wife and my family. She is my everything. ...take shots at me all day but not them. I have a great family life and blessed to have them"

I have a dream, that some day before I die, the media will climb out of its collective Man Caves and sweat-putrid High School Lockerooms and "get" that women actually do exist independent of men's eyes rating their appearance. I "get" it that gangly hormonal male adolescent punks are prone by nature to make that error. All of us were hormone driven adolescents, once in the day.

And then most of us grew up. The movie "Marty" was released in 1955 and it's still news to some people.

Fantastic post.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ, why can't people show a little class. Wilford is a POS but why attack his wife? Sorry San Jose, Johnson wasn't being honest, he was being a pr*ck.

I didn't say Johnson was being honest. I was saying the person who reported on it was being honest.

The Yahoo writer, Kevin Kaduk.

He wrote:

She may not fit society's traditional definition of beautiful but she's clearly beautiful to the only person whose opinion matters — Vince Wilfork.

Who is Ted Johnson?

Ted's an ex-Pats LB.

More to the point is that he has serious issues with post-concussion syndrome. Might not have made that comment if he'd been thinking clearly.

http://www.boston.com/sports/articles/2007/02/02/i_dont_want_anyone_to_end_up_like_me/?page=full

http://www.faniq.com/blog/ExNew-England-Patriots-Ted-Johnson-worries-about-concussion-aftermath-Blog-49612

If Vince is happy that is all that matters. It is his wife and not mine. Do I find attractive? Not at all, but that is just my preferences in women I guess. To be enough of a douche to ask this question is one thing, but combine that with the fact you have a complete donkey willing to answer and you will have these types of situations.

i wouldnt go as far as to say its dispicable. i mean if we called mrs wolfords husband ugly would that be dispicable? cuz he IS butt ass ugly. come to think of it, so is she. calling them ugly is classless but not really dispicable

Well, I'll give kudos to Ted Johnson for saying what I was thinking last fall when they repeatedly showed her texting him during the game. She is a slampig extraordinaire.

Ted Johnson is an idiot of course, but you weren't alone. There were a couple of game day threads last season filled with post ripping her looks.

She is ugly, You'd think fame and money could get you a hotter honey than that.

Wilfork could undoubtedly have a "hotter honey". The fact that he doesn't, says he doesn't want one. Whatever Bianca's got, that's what he wants.

I don't want to flagellate the poor dying equine here. But I love all my TBD budz so I'll put the point out there one time. If you're willing to pick it up, check this out.

Think about this for a minute. Someone you can trust maybe better than you trust yourself to let you be true to your dreams, to help you focus and achieve what you want. Someone 100% your fan. Someone you can trust to take care of the business side and make sure your agents and investment advisors are fully acting in your interest. In addition, someone you can love with a whole heart, who gives you kids you love (when you watch the Wilfork's body language during interviews, I don't think he's missing the 'hot sheet action')

If you find someone like that, and you don't see it or let them walk because they're not "hot honey", you're nucking futz. If you find a "hot honey" and she's all the rest of that too, good for you. But if "really hot honey" is your first sort criteria, you're shrinking the odds. Today's divorce rate speaks volumes to this.

It's a fairly safe bet that If Vince Y. had hooked up with someone like Vince W's wife from college, he'd be set for life financially and balling out with the best of them today instead of broke, suing his investment advisers, and out of football. Which brings this to Bills football 'cuz if YV were focused on football and balling out maybe we wouldn't be crying for a QB right now.

Take it or leave it, Hopeful out.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'll bet if you polled this crowd, at some point you thought that your mother or your girlfriend was the most beautiful woman in the world.

Kudos to Vince and his wife for having a strong marriage and giving back to the community.. :thumbsup:

Wilfork could undoubtedly have a "hotter honey". The fact that he doesn't, says he doesn't want one. Whatever Bianca's got, that's what he wants.

I don't want to flagellate the poor dying equine here. But I love all my TBD budz so I'll put the point out there one time. If you're willing to pick it up, check this out.

Think about this for a minute. Someone you can trust maybe better than you trust yourself to let you be true to your dreams, to help you focus and achieve what you want. Someone 100% your fan. Someone you can trust to take care of the business side and make sure your agents and investment advisors are fully acting in your interest. In addition, someone you can love with a whole heart, who gives you kids you love (when you watch the Wilfork's body language during interviews, I don't think he's missing the 'hot sheet action')

If you find someone like that, and you don't see it or let them walk because they're not "hot honey", you're nucking futz. If you find a "hot honey" and she's all the rest of that too, good for you. But if "really hot honey" is your first sort criteria, you're shrinking the odds. Today's divorce rate speaks volumes to this.

It's a fairly safe bet that If Vince Y. had hooked up with someone like Vince W's wife from college, he'd be set for life financially and balling out with the best of them today instead of broke, suing his investment advisers, and out of football. Which brings this to Bills football 'cuz if YV were focused on football and balling out maybe we wouldn't be crying for a QB right now.

Take it or leave it, Hopeful out.

I like this. I believe this line is as old as George Washington himself. "behind every great man is a great woman."

It sounds like you either have a woman like this or a least know how to appreciate a woman like this.

If he does feel this way then he is richer then some in this world.

(Sorry, feeling sentimental at the moment)

I didn't say Johnson was being honest. I was saying the person who reported on it was being honest.

The Yahoo writer, Kevin Kaduk.

He wrote:

She may not fit society's traditional definition of beautiful but she's clearly beautiful to the only person whose opinion matters — Vince Wilfork.

Right you are. Sorry.

I like this. I believe this line is as old as George Washington himself. "behind every great man is a great woman."

It sounds like you either have a woman like this or a least know how to appreciate a woman like this.

If he does feel this way then he is richer then some in this world.

(Sorry, feeling sentimental at the moment)

Never thought anything to do with Wilfork would bring out sentimentality on this board. :o