Manning's Voicemail to Brady

WTF?

I can't speak for Canks, but this was sarcasm. I created an amalgam of the Buddy phone call responses and applied it here.

(I just don't think sarcasm is as funny when you have to put up a big sign saying it's sarcasm.)

I don't think the accent was very good, but our minds really want to connect the pictures to what we're hearing, like with Morgan Freeman.

I can't speak for Canks, but this was sarcasm. I created an amalgam of the Buddy phone call responses and applied it here.

(I just don't think sarcasm is as funny when you have to put up a big sign saying it's sarcasm.)

I don't think the accent was very good, but our minds really want to connect the pictures to what we're hearing, like with Morgan Freeman.

Thank God. Lol

Well to me it's just more proof that we are OFFICIALLY the laughing stock of the NFL... Just a few years back the guy who did the video would have either said the Lions or the Bengals... Now the 1st team that comes to people's minds is the Bills...

But yet we as fans still have threads about some loser named Torell Troup... I'll give 5 dollars to anyone on here who has friends that are non Bills fans and who know about football to be able to tell you that they know who Torell Troup is...

I know it's been a joke around here lately but if we don't pick up a MLB through free agency then we ARE "doomed"...

wow, i did not expect Manning to be that silly in private. Pretty shocking to hear him rub it in so hard.

NO CLASS.

For once, i think I'm on Brady's side. I hope he doesn't respond... until they're on the field together.

Errrrr....you do realize that's a humorous parody, not an actual Manning voice mail?