Bills in full-on Tank mode

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My question is if we are in full on rebuild mode (need 2lbs, guard, qb, wr, te, corner)...then why the h*ll is buddy nix after 3 years still here? If I sucked that bad at my job I would be canned

We just got put in this position because of bad management. Buddy should and will be fired soon and Wally will take over. Ots possible that our new coaching staff is in on this rebuiding plan. Marrone might just be a genius. If this plays out

I just love watching all of you screaming bloody murder. Should have done this or that. Fans know best. Relax people. It is only a game.

You all should put this much energy in to helping to cure cancer. Get a grip on what is important in life.

There's no way the Bills are drafting Nassib unless he falls to the fourth or fifth round. I think the Nassib rumors are complete BS which the Bills are no doubt using as a smokescreen for the real guy they want (Smith, Manuel or Scott). The media loves the Marone/Nassib marriage storyline and they're lazy when it comes to this organization. Perfect conditions for a smokescreen.

No way he falls to rd. 3. He was 6-1 over his last 7 games with 15 tds and 2 pix and 1 rushing td.

I was totally shocked the bills would cut fitz. I thought for sure they'd start the season with him and phase him out by seasons end. That move tells me they're grabbing a qb in rd. 1 or 2 and starting him right away. That means they need a qb they know and trust in the draft. Who do you suppose that might be? Since they are total rebuild mode they can let the kid hang himself or show he's the man. No one's gonna care with the season in the tank anyway. The result of that will determine if they draft a qb early on the 2014 draft.

Sad but true. New coach inherits a crappy team with a leader who is despised. Next season is a wash. Why not try cut the dead weight at QB (Fitz) and try our luck starting a rookie right away. If he's the second coming of Jim Kelly, great. If not, this season was going to be a wash anyway. No big loss.

Lets face it Bills fans we are officially in tank mode. This is no time to start over spending on this weak crop of free agents. Let the Dolphins over spend on middle of the pact players 13mil for Wallace and 7mil gor Ellerbe, the one yr wonder.

Bills fans its time to stink and stink it up real bad, We need to be picking in the top 5 in 2014 draft. Preferred in top 2 for Bridgewater or Manziel if not than we can take McCarron in the 3-5 slots. Get ready to us trade Bird very soon, We should get no less than a 1st round pick for him and while we are at it trade Kyle Williams also.

This team needs to be blown up and put back together the right way. Starting with francise QB in 014. LETS FACE IT GUYS WE AINT WINNING NOTHING WITH THE TEAM WE HAVE NOW. SO BLOW IT UP BUDDY. JUST LIKE THE BUCS GMS PHONE. LOL

Geeze. Wouldn't the most direct route simply be to draft a franchise QB? :blink:

Lets face it Bills fans we are officially in tank mode. This is no time to start over spending on this weak crop of free agents. Let the Dolphins over spend on middle of the pact players 13mil for Wallace and 7mil gor Ellerbe, the one yr wonder.

Bills fans its time to stink and stink it up real bad, We need to be picking in the top 5 in 2014 draft. Preferred in top 2 for Bridgewater or Manziel if not than we can take McCarron in the 3-5 slots. Get ready to us trade Bird very soon, We should get no less than a 1st round pick for him and while we are at it trade Kyle Williams also.

This team needs to be blown up and put back together the right way. Starting with francise QB in 014. LETS FACE IT GUYS WE AINT WINNING NOTHING WITH THE TEAM WE HAVE NOW. SO BLOW IT UP BUDDY. JUST LIKE THE BUCS GMS PHONE. LOL

What an idiotic thread. Tank this season so they really stink? Have you watched the past 12 or 13 seasons? So we can draft in the top 5? We draft in the top 10 every year. Every year they wait to get a quarterback, it is just another year down the road before they are competitive. They finally cut Fitz, a year late. Buddy Nix needs to go so dang bad, he screws up almost every pick of every draft. He gave Fitz a contract that is going to back this franchise into a corner for years. He isn't even capable enough to prevent being tricked into an illegal phone call with another GM before free agency. Most of us true Bills fans are so damn tired of the Bills being a pathetic losing organization, with a losing owner, uncapable front office and a roster half-filled with other teams cast offs and undrafted players nobody wanted. The majority of the other half of the roster being high draft picks who have turned into busts or overpaid underperforming veterans. It is obvious this team has several more just terrible, losing season ahead before any hope of being a contender comes to fruition, and that is being optimistic. It isn't necessarily the team that needs to be blown up, it should be the people in the front office making personnel decisions.

It sure looks like it's going to be an awful year. It's early, but one can't help but see the writing on the wall here. They have way too much cap space taken up by a D line that underperformed last year, they have no recievers, they have no linebackers. Tight End looks weak and the O line has been weakened with the departure of Levitre. Add to the mix no quarterback that will be any good and we have the makings of a very bad year. They may well be looking at the number one overall pick next year. It would take a great football mind to get the Bills out of this mess and the taped conversation did not inspire much confidence in Buddy NIx. It almost seemed like he was clueless.

Holy **** people its been less than 4 hours since FA started. Fitz is gone, everyone wanted that. There are plenty of good players left that can help the team. We have 20 million in cap space sure, 3 mil is now dead money, at least 6 goes to byrd and 5 goes to rookies. all of a sudden we have 6 million. Thats not alot of cash guys. We are going to need to hit on draft picks and have some damn good coaching

Holy **** people its been less than 4 hours since FA started. Fitz is gone, everyone wanted that. There are plenty of good players left that can help the team. We have 20 million in cap space sure, 3 mil is now dead money, at least 6 goes to byrd and 5 goes to rookies. all of a sudden we have 6 million. Thats not alot of cash guys. We are going to need to hit on draft picks and have some damn good coaching

Listening to WGR this afternoon, counting the 5mil or so for Byrd and they have 22 or 23 million in cap space. Not too sure your figures, contrived to defend this joke of a franchise are accurate.

I must have missed that. I was under the impression we had 20 mil before today

on WGR today Buscaglia said depending on how much Leodis signed for in the first season we should have approx 22-23 million most likely.