Bills in full-on Tank mode

I did not think anyone could do a worse job than Levy but in true Bills fashion they have topped their own ineptitude. Nix misfired on a coach and a QB. How can he possibly keep his job? They are the two most crucial parts of a team and he blew both decisions. With regard to QB I am not sure we could be in worse shape. This team is in total disarray with gaping holes in every unit. This is a total cluster f%*$.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm scoping the roster. I know we have a s#it defense that needs overhauling. But I thought the offense was not too bad. So I'm going down the list of offensive starters. I'm certain you start 11 guys. I'm counting 5 new starters on offense. That's one injury short of more than half the offense.

Tank mode? Oh yeah. Filling a few holes for Johnny Football.

This is emberassing. The Browns have now added two more very good defenders to a very good defense already. We are in total rebuild mode. The next move will be to give away next year's number 1 to KC to draft Geno Smith - a guy who has second round talent at best.

I couldn't agree with you more man, Not only the browns but look at what the dolphins have done, not only is everyone laughing at the bills because the gm got cat-fished,Levitre goes to titans, we franchised byrd this seasons gonna be a bust so everyone KNOWS he's not gonna sign.Exactly what are they giving Marrone to work with? How much input on these descions does he have? Why havent we heard from him? We released our ****ty qb that should have never been given the contract he was given in the first place. No matter what we are going into next season with a QB that has never even taken a snap with the bills. Pisses me off that TJAX never even seen the field last year and then they re-sign him? Seriously?

Ok, enough of this nonsense. Clearly, players in the league know what Ryan Fitzpatrick is, and more importantly, is not. The fact he's no longer on the Bills' roster is not keeping guys away.

Very true. But having no viable QB and a completely new coaching staff (again) might be.

But I don't believe Buddy is even trying to sign any free agents yet anyway.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Ok, enough of this nonsense. Clearly, players in the league know what Ryan Fitzpatrick is, and more importantly, is not. The fact he's no longer on the Bills' roster is not keeping guys away.

We get that. The big issue is not having their ass covered knowing full well they were gping to dump him. Right now they dont have a better option. Evrryone knows they need a qb so the price goes up for them now both in contract and trade value. If they dont take a qb at 8 teams know they have to do something in 2 or 3 at qb. Teams looking for a developmental qb can jump in front of the bills to gey their guy. The bills could end up drafting a qb that really wasnt the one they wanted just because its a position of dire need. If they dont draft a qb then jax is the man. Either way they are in tank mode. They are willing to give up this season if they beleive it will put them in a better competetive position 2-3 years from now.

Agreed - we're going to be 3-4 wins tops. My nightmare is that we pull a Browns and pick a Weeden type of QB round 2, end up with a top pick in 2014 and feel like we are going to ride out our QB and miss taking a guy like a Bridewater, etc.

If we pass on Bridgewater or Manzel I will perhaps literally break my TV and never go to another Bills game until the entire FO is gone. That said, it won't happen....it would be PR suicide for this team. I don't see that happening.

I would have no problem using this draft to build up the LB, OL, WR and other positions so that Bridgewater and/or Manzel have a lot of toys to work with next year.

Edited by RyanC883

Lets face it Bills fans we are officially in tank mode. This is no time to start over spending on this weak crop of free agents. Let the Dolphins over spend on middle of the pact players 13mil for Wallace and 7mil gor Ellerbe, the one yr wonder.

Bills fans its time to stink and stink it up real bad, We need to be picking in the top 5 in 2014 draft. Preferred in top 2 for Bridgewater or Manziel if not than we can take McCarron in the 3-5 slots. Get ready to us trade Bird very soon, We should get no less than a 1st round pick for him and while we are at it trade Kyle Williams also.

This team needs to be blown up and put back together the right way. Starting with francise QB in 014. LETS FACE IT GUYS WE AINT WINNING NOTHING WITH THE TEAM WE HAVE NOW. SO BLOW IT UP BUDDY. JUST LIKE THE BUCS GMS PHONE. LOL

Don't forget Aaron Murray from Georgia and Tajh Boyd from Clemson. I'm on the Teddy Bridgewater bandwagon!

I see at least 7 holes for starting roles on this team. WR, QB, ILB, OLB, CB, SS, LG. At least 3 or 4 second string holes, QB, WR, TE, CB, FS, DE (some of this will be filled by current players like McKevin :wallbash: ). So yes... I am predicting a 2 win season, maybe no wins.

You can not have 10 holes between 1st and 2nd string and fill them all with good players using the draft and FA. FA and the draft have to be absolutely perfect for the Bills. At best, we can hope 5 holes are filled with good to better than good players. Add in a new complete coaching staff and new schemes.... we will be lucky to win 2 games.

The 2014 season we will have a Championship team... not Super Bowl... but at least win the East.

I see at least 7 holes for starting roles on this team. WR, QB, ILB, OLB, CB, SS, LG. At least 3 or 4 second string holes, QB, WR, TE, CB, FS, DE (some of this will be filled by current players like McKevin :wallbash: ). So yes... I am predicting a 2 win season, maybe no wins.

You can not have 10 holes between 1st and 2nd string and fill them all with good players using the draft and FA. FA and the draft have to be absolutely perfect for the Bills. At best, we can hope 5 holes are filled with good to better than good players. Add in a new complete coaching staff and new schemes.... we will be lucky to win 2 games.

The 2014 season we will have a Championship team... not Super Bowl... but at least win the East.

might want to do a recount on offense. There are at least 5 positions on offense that will see new starters...

QB,

FB or H Back

WR

TE - Chandler won't make it back before midseason and I regard him as backup.... he's not a downfield threat

LG

I just love watching all of you screaming bloody murder. Should have done this or that. Fans know best. Relax people. It is only a game.

You all should put this much energy in to helping to cure cancer. Get a grip on what is important in life.

Said the guy with TWELVE THOUSAND posts