QB Ryan Fitzpatrick Released

t317

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Buscaglia@JoeBuscaglia

League sources tell me #Bills offered Fitzpatrick a 4-year deal at a $3M base, with opportunity to earn additional $4M per yr in incentives.

Sounds reasonable for backup money.

I swear to god, the story broke between me leaving the house and me getting to my car...

Joe Buscaglia@JoeBuscaglia

League sources tell me #Bills offered Fitzpatrick a 4-year deal at a $3M base, with opportunity to earn additional $4M per yr in incentives.

You don't have to be a Harvard graduate to realize he was NEVER going to make that "incentive" money lol... That's why he's gone...

Travaris Jackson, who wasn't good enough to even suit up last season, is, as of now, our starter. We will have zero continuity at the QB position.

Let's not do too many moonwalks.

I have to think this Deadspin report had a major to do with this. Yes, we all know Fitz is a backup. But Buddy basically saying that for the world to hear is a different story. Him staying after that basically means he admits he's only a backup.

I wish him the best.

Funny, both Tim Hasselbeck & Bill Polian said on ESPN that Fitz & TJax are nothing more than backups.....we have our work cut out for us, no doubt - but it was the right thing to do.

This move signals a new sheriff in town.....take your losses, admit your mistake, and move on.