Absolute WORST temp job in the universe

Beerball

Something really needs to be done to reform the way temp agencies work in this country. Sadly, about the only real chance of that happening is Unionizing. My company employs temps 4 or 5 years and never hires them, work them like mules and treat people like crap as is. It is not surprising this kid probably had no training or assistance learning, and someone is going to pay.

Thinking about printing off the trial transcript if this ever gets to trial:

Attorney: "Showing you what's marked as plaintiff's Exhibit A, do you recognize this?"

Edgardo Toucet: "Yes, you dumba$$, that's my penis and balls"

Attorney: "And is this the same penis and balls that you were born with?"

Edgardo Toucet: "Yes, the very same penis that I mistakenly put into a foam slicer"

Attorney: "Your Honor, may I allow the jury to examine Exhibit A?"

Attorney: "Showing you what's marked as plaintiff's Exhibit A, do you recognize this?"

Edgardo Toucet: "Yes, the very same penis that I mistakenly put into a foam slicer"

The evidence will fail to stand up in court

The evidence appears tampered with.

More laws are the only way to ensure your next bed isn't a sealy posturpedic Swedish penis bed...

It will be the new version of the Sleep Number bed. Instead of dialing in a number if you want it firmer, just rub a little.

Toucet, who hails from Puerto Rico and doesn't speak or write English, claims that he "received no orientation or other formalized instruction or training in preparation for his temporary work assignment as a peeler machine helper" from Spartan Staffing.

How the heck did he say all of that if he can't speak or write in English?

If this story is true though you have to feel bad for the guy. It's not like this happens every day. It is really quite eunuch.