Unexpected Free Agent Signing Predictions

cosmo

CB Greg toler from Arizona could be interesting.

Ramses Barden, the WR from the giants could probably be had for cheap. Wouldn't mind looking at Connor barwin the DE/OLB from the texans.

CB Greg toler from Arizona could be interesting.

Ramses Barden, the WR from the giants could probably be had for cheap. Wouldn't mind looking at Connor barwin the DE/OLB from the texans.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone see this Tim Graham post?:

http://blogs.buffalo...gs-goldson.html

"I've talked to a few guys, trying to get them to come to Buffalo," Johnson told me this afternoon.

"I just asked him, 'Who would you want to go to?' Out of his lips, he was talking about Buffalo a lot," Johnson said. "I'm, like, 'Man!'

Hopefully if we don't resign Levitre we'll use some of that money to re-stock with some FA's! I'm, like, 'Man!'

Edited by Heitz

Anyone see this Tim Graham post?:

http://blogs.buffalo...gs-goldson.html

"I've talked to a few guys, trying to get them to come to Buffalo," Johnson told me this afternoon.

"I just asked him, 'Who would you want to go to?' Out of his lips, he was talking about Buffalo a lot," Johnson said. "I'm, like, 'Man!'

Hopefully if we don't resign Levitre we'll use some of that money to re-stock with some FA's! I'm, like, 'Man!'

Would love it however I cannot see them dropping that much money into safeties.

Would love it however I cannot see them dropping that much money into safeties.

True - still nice to know Stevie is out there working the connects...

Can't wait for the 12th!

Edited by Heitz

I just read somewhere Greg Jennings wants $12 million per season

Edit: it's not the same article, but close.

http://profootballta...llion-per-year/

With the flat cap this season, many teams are cap-strapped and it is going to be really hard for all these above-average players to get pro-bowl player type contracts. Many of these FAs are going to find that teams are not going to break the bank for them (Wallace, Jennings, Bowe) and they are going to make "disappointing" contracts in April/May. Some will jump on offers before the draft picks, as their value then keeps going down.

Brian Urlacher

It would be interesting to see Urlacher play in a 3-4. Obviously, we don't know what Pettine is going to do but the Ravens and Jets have gotten away with ILB's with limited range but excellent instincts in recent seasons. Hard to imagine him leaving Chicago either, but I have to admit I have considered him coming to Buffalo. The defense could really use a proven leader who is known for his physical style and has been on many excellent defenses and has a good deal of playoff experience.

DJ Williams - broncos LB likely on his way out with Woodward stepping up

Just a name we haven't heard much

Wow.

You started that JaMarcus Russell comeback thread and now this?

You really do want the Bills to sign him don't you?

Joes drinking the j Russell (purple) kool aid.

I'm convinced jamarcus owes him money, so he's hoping he finds a steady paycheck