Pet Peeves- List them

BringBackFergy

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

High up on lakeview Avenue.3 streets past Lake and Abbot [on Abbot]. 1971-1995 lived there. Caps [ the parts store] on the foot of the street. [Lakeview and Abbot.]

Huh - there must be two John and Mary's on Abbott. I'm thinking of the one in Lackawanna, across from Skatehaven/John's Flaming Hearth/Lucarelli's/Abbott Alleys...........The only Lakeview I know is the one in Lakeview. Does that end up hitting Abbott?

Huh - there must be two John and Mary's on Abbott. I'm thinking of the one in Lackawanna, across from Skatehaven/John's Flaming Hearth/Lucarelli's/Abbott Alleys...........The only Lakeview I know is the one in Lakeview. Does that end up hitting Abbott?

No you have the right J&M. Picture this- you are driving on Abbott road from the stadium to Buffalo. You go across lake avenue[red light] and on your right pass side streets Velrore, Vistola, and hillside. Next street is lakeview avenue. It connects with Abbott and Bielak. Thats where I lived.

To go to J&M continue on Abbott ,past the RR overpass. On your right will be the Big stores you mentioned, on the left a convent store and a bar. Now this is interesting. Until 3 days ago I would have swore J&M was just past the bar, but my buddy on the phone just Saturday [ lives in chick-to-waga] corrected me. we had a long discussion on this and he says it's past Martin..

No you have the right J&M. Picture this- you are driving on Abbott road from the stadium to Buffalo. You go across lake avenue[red light] and on your right pass side streets Velrore, Vistola, and hillside. Next street is lakeview avenue. It connects with Abbott and Bielak. Thats where I lived.

To go to J&M continue on Abbott ,past the RR overpass. On your right will be the Big stores you mentioned, on the left a convent store and a bar. Now this is interesting. Until 3 days ago I would have swore J&M was just past the bar, but my buddy on the phone just Saturday [ lives in chick-to-waga] corrected me. we had a long discussion on this and he says it's past Martin..

Get a room & make sure you both wash your hands.

Ditto. I touch nothing in the public bathroom, esp the door.

Then you may be the problem. You gotta hang on to that thing ma,n! And use tp for gods sake! Do you button your pants before or after you you step out of the comfort room? Do you leave the faucet running?

The prevalence of infections these past few years may be a result of all these antibacterial lotions, cleaners and wipes in every hallway, school, office, restaurant, etc. Our bodies have a natural mechanism to fight off bacteria and "cooties" when we are exposed- our immune systems search out new strands of bacteria and fight them off. If you don't fight them off every day and live your life in a bubble, when you do get exposed to a common bacteria (in a public bathroom door handle for instance) you may have a tough time fighting it off.

Signed,

Dr. Marcus Welby (a non-Dr)

Edited by BringBackFergy

Then you may be the problem. You gotta hang on to that thing ma,n! And use tp for gods sake! Do you button your pants before or after you you step out of the comfort room? Do you leave the faucet running?

Why is this so difficult to understand. You wash your hands after you do your business which includes buttoning your pants (though mine have zippers). You hold the paper towel in your hand when you turn off the water and open the door to leave the RR.

Non stop news coverage of winter storm. I know it's snowing outside, now I want my Kelli and Michael!

BTW, snowing pretty good in Richmond today, this thunder snow stuff is something never hd in Buffalo

Edited by plenzmd1

So am I if I had to wash my hands 30x a day and live in constant paranoia of germs. God damn amazing I lived to 56 with out bringing a bottle of bleach and rubber gloves everywhere I go.

Yeah it's really a tough. You piss, you wash your hands you dry them you leave. Crazy obsession huh? The fact that you think washing your hands after leaving the bathroom is a sign of a constatn paranoia of germs you're adding a lot to this that has not been said. But go on.......

I'm not making someones sandwich. the signs are posted where the customers can see them for PR reasons.

Went to John & Mary's on Abbot Rd 20 years, never saw a glove. Just bare hands putting meat on a roll. I must be a medical miracle.

What does not making a sandwich for someone have to do with washing your hands after using the restroom?

Non stop news coverage of winter storm. I know it's snowing outside, now I want my Kelli and Michael!

BTW, snowing pretty good in Richmond today, this thunder snow stuff is something never hd in Buffalo

I'm 45 minutes away from RVA and nothing but rain.

Actually, you are right. Going in the direction you are talking about, J&M is before Martin, just past the bar..............There is another sub place just past Martin called Pat's Subs..........Tell your friend he is WRONG!

Actually, you are right. Going in the direction you are talking about, J&M is before Martin, just past the bar..............There is another sub place just past Martin called Pat's Subs..........Tell your friend he is WRONG!

Thanks I knew I was right. But he lives there and I don't so he had the upper hand. I can't wait to throw no no you're thinking of PATS at him. :thumbsup:

I hate it when you call customer service, get transferred to some call center in Pakistan or India, and the representative says their name is Bob or Jeremy. You can barely understand what they're saying, they can barely understand you, and they get irritated when you demand to talk to an english speaking representative.

I actually transferred all of my federal student loans (a real pain in the a$$) to another lender purely because of this annoyance.