Hot for Hurdler - again

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again and again yes!!!

Yes, the accent is absolutely amazing.

Fwiw, during my time as a bartender at Buffalo Wild Wings I became friends with a guy from Australia. He was a big Bills fan, which helped us getting along much more. He would constantly tell me that I should take a trip sometime to Australia because in Australia, I would be the one with the sexy accent that all the girls love. Instead of how us Americans love Aussie girls and their accents.

Again and again yes!!!

Yes, the accent is absolutely amazing.

Fwiw, during my time as a bartender at Buffalo Wild Wings I became friends with a guy from Australia. He was a big Bills fan, which helped us getting along much more. He would constantly tell me that I should take a trip sometime to Australia because in Australia, I would be the one with the sexy accent that all the girls love. Instead of how us Americans love Aussie girls and their accents.

I was in Australia in 1988. All the beaches are topless there. I was underwater and came up and about 10 feet in front of me there were two gorgeous young Aussie girls topless. Good thing for me the water was waist deep. The wife: "are you getting out of the water soon?" Me (looking down): "uhhh, not quite yet dear!"

I was in Australia in 1988. All the beaches are topless there. I was underwater and came up and about 10 feet in front of me there were two gorgeous young Aussie girls topless. Good thing for me the water was waist deep. The wife: "are you getting out of the water soon?" Me (looking down): "uhhh, not quite yet dear!"

I had a similar experience in Denmark summer of 85.---aaaaah to be young again...