Titus Young released 2x, arrested 4x

His talent level is really intriguing. But I just don't want this type of attitude in the locker room and anywhere near Stevie. Stevie is immature enough and does not need any more bad influences around him.

At least Stevie was not openly defiant towards the coaches and the organization. He tried to be funny but did not mean harm to anyone. Not saying he used good judgement just that his behavior was far different.

Young on the other hand behaved in a poisonous manner. What is sad for him is that he is ruining his opportunities to earn a decent living. He seems not to get that he will likely not see the same kind of money once he is out of the NFL.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After twice being released by NFL clubs earlier this year, Titus Young has now been arrested…. twice in one day.

http://profootballta...ice-in-one-day/

really, its getting to be a sad story on a lot of fronts. you have to believe theres something legit wrong with him at this point beyond "he just needs to grow up" or "hes a jerk"

hopefully for his own sake he figures it out. at this point hes pretty much done with football i think. id assume him essentially blacklisted by pretty much every team.

really, its getting to be a sad story on a lot of fronts. you have to believe theres something legit wrong with him at this point beyond "he just needs to grow up" or "hes a jerk"

hopefully for his own sake he figures it out. at this point hes pretty much done with football i think. id assume him essentially blacklisted by pretty much every team.

its already too late for this kid.

In prison we have a common theme of seeing the same faces over and over again. When I was at Shock Camp, I would see the same guys come through over and over. At some point, the system just needs to realize that these people are just criminals and can't be helped. A metal cell is the only thing to do, and its not for them, it's to protect the innocent people they could hurt.

Titus Young falls into this category, IMO.

And hes not having a good day in the news:

http://deadspin.com/titus-young-will-take-a-nap-in-your-at-t-store-496122722

"Living in The Detroit suburbs and working for AT&T I would regularly get Lions players in my store. One of particular note was Titus Young. One night he came up after we had closed and started banging on the door. We couldn't unlock the doors because of policy, but he proceeded to hold up his driver's license to the window and say, "Do you know who I am?? I'm Titus Young". We ignored him.

The next day he came back during business hours and started yelling that we wouldn't let him in. He also demanded everything in the store should have been given to him for free. He had his sister with him who seemed like his assistant at the time. She was extremely professional and nice, almost like a parent trying to keep their child in line. After his sister took over dealing with us, Titus fell asleep on the bench and started snoring extremely loud in front of the other customers and employees."

Photo after the link... but i am going to say again, theres a good chance theres some undiagnosed mental illness and his stubborn self wont ever go in for treatment until a court orders it (which will be too late).

Edited by NoSaint

He will be holding up liquor stores within a few months.

I doubt he'll do anything that smart with a gun...

He's seems like more of a beat-up-his-girlfriend, put-a-gun-to-her-head, police-standoff, suicide-by-cop, type guy.

Prison time may be aiming a little high for poor Titus.

I doubt he'll do anything that smart with a gun...

He's seems like more of a beat-up-his-girlfriend, put-a-gun-to-her-head, police-standoff, suicide-by-cop, type guy.

Prison time may be aiming a little high for poor Titus.

Stay classy

And hes not having a good day in the news:

http://deadspin.com/...store-496122722

"Living in The Detroit suburbs and working for AT&T I would regularly get Lions players in my store. One of particular note was Titus Young. One night he came up after we had closed and started banging on the door. We couldn't unlock the doors because of policy, but he proceeded to hold up his driver's license to the window and say, "Do you know who I am?? I'm Titus Young". We ignored him.

The next day he came back during business hours and started yelling that we wouldn't let him in. He also demanded everything in the store should have been given to him for free. He had his sister with him who seemed like his assistant at the time. She was extremely professional and nice, almost like a parent trying to keep their child in line. After his sister took over dealing with us, Titus fell asleep on the bench and started snoring extremely loud in front of the other customers and employees."

Photo after the link... but i am going to say again, theres a good chance theres some undiagnosed mental illness and his stubborn self wont ever go in for treatment until a court orders it (which will be too late).

No doubt it's CTE.....

So sad...

What so many of us would give to have the god given talent and ability he has. You can not help but feel bad for someone like this. Think about it, if he was in a healthy mental state there is no way he would act this way. You have to hope he gets help before he seriously injuries himself or someone else.

Forget about football, he is a young man with hopefully his entire life ahead of him.

Wasted potential is one of life's greatest tragedies...

I can see the Jets taking a flier on him..

Sure. Except that at the moment, Young appears to be a lunatic, Geno appears to be a primadonna, Sanchez appears to be confused, and Rex appears to be fired. (If the Jets have a losing season)

It's shame, because Young's talent is undeniable. Guy's got hands, Speed, -elusivity... It's a terrible, terrible, waste of ability, IMO. That said, I see just one organization CRAZYenough to gamble on a loser likeYoung.

Philly.

Yup, I can see Chip Kelly rolling those scummy dice at least once. It may never Happen, but that's right about where a kid as F***ed-up as Young should land.

Quirky coach... Ex-con QB... Up-tempo offense. Seems like as Good a fit as Young is likely to get.

Edited by #34fan

According to a segment on ESPN he is COMPLETELY BROKE and looking for a better deal from another team.

Won't Happen............see ya :nana:

Edited by HOUSE

He is going to be suspended from the NFL no?

There's a chance. DUI is just a drug strike, if (and that's a big if), he has no other failed tests they can't suspend for the DUI. The second arrest can go either way.