68 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the game?

• Baltimore
    • San Francisco
  2. 2. Who will cover the spread?

• Baltimore +3.5
    • San Francisco -3.5

Post 'em.

The way the Ravens have been playing the past few weeks (and against tougher opponents IMO), I believe this will be a very close game and that makes taking the points a must.

If it comes down to making a big FG, the Niners are in trouble with Aikers. I'll say 27-24 Ravens.

Edited by KD in CT

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you are rigth KD... I like the Ravens to cover the spread, but I think the 49ers will win the game....

I will say 49ers 23, Ravens 20

Should be a good game...pulling for the Ravens.

Edited by Buftex

Post 'em.

The way the Ravens have been playing the past few weeks (and against tougher opponents IMO), I believe this will be a very close game and that makes taking the points a must.

If it comes down to making a big FG, the Niners are in trouble with Aikers. I'll say 27-24 Ravens.

Ravens 24.......49'ers 17

Edited by erynthered

Ravens 24

9ers 17

Ravens have enough athleticism and veteran savvy on defense to contain Kaepernick. Not saying they will completely shut him down or he will choke, but they will contain him enough to the point he comes up with a "flat" game. 2 weeks off also gives Ravens vets/injured some time to rest up. 9ers won't be able to beat up or out do Ravens intensity -- typically their 2 biggest non-X's and O's advantage. Look what happened with the last physical and intense team they played when Seahawks demolished them. And Ravens have enough on offense now to score enough points to win. Only thing that concerns me about Ravens is Rice fumbling like he did against Denver. If he and Ravens don't turn it over, I feel good about this one.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I can't wait to here about the after party at mom & dad Harbaughs house will be like. :flirt:

I wonder if John & Jack will take it out in the back yard after the game & beat the tar out of each other like they did when they were kids, or if one will go & lay their head on mom's shoulder :cry: & mom will tell them

"do't worry dear you will do better next year"

or if dad will say something like

" :censored: it son your always to hard on your brother you need to knock it off"

wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall ? i can't imagine what the parents are thinking :sick: , heck if John was dad's favorite & Jim was mom's favorite this could break up the whole family ... :oops:

I hope they have a sister that is a psychologist !!! :beer: