Patriots fans, WTF?

I wish Pats fans were acting like that towards Marcel's dead brother. It means we'd be in th playoffs.

All joking aside, that's horrible people would do that and it really does scream out to everyone that says Bills fans and RWS is such a hostile place.

I hope Bills fans have more sense than that ! I would hate to think that our fan base would lower it self to some of the things that happen around the league ..

Although i did go to the Pats game this year at the Ralph & sat in the Jim Kelly section & saw a Bills fan go off on a Pats fan b/c the Pats fan was raggin on him due to the come back & dude looked like he was ready to take him out in the parking lot .

Security showed up, settled every one down & took the Bills fan out, he was definitely the more obnoxious of the 2 ..

But it was a good day first Bills game in years, got to meet J Kelly before the game can't wait to go back this year !!

GO BILLS !!!! Maybe this year i can meet Thurman or Andre ...

Pats fans did the same thing to Torrey when they played earlier in the regular season.

It's curious that the only two incidents all year where opposing fans tweeted insults at Torrey Smith were Pats fans.

as cold and sick as that is, I will be happy when these 2 leave this earth. I seriously hate them with a passion.

I remember the days when there wasnt any patriot fans, and noone cared. Once Brady retires I think BB will follow. Then, all these spoiled, cry baby fans can jump off the bandwagon. Buffalo fans are here to stay no matter what the weather. Manning has and always will be a better QB that Brady. Tommy is a system QB who can throw the ball well. Do you think Brady could take a team to the playoffs after being out of the league for a year and do it with a new team??

I remember the days when there wasnt any patriot fans, and noone cared. Once Brady retires I think BB will follow. Then, all these spoiled, cry baby fans can jump off the bandwagon. Buffalo fans are here to stay no matter what the weather. Manning has and always will be a better QB that Brady. Tommy is a system QB who can throw the ball well. Do you think Brady could take a team to the playoffs after being out of the league for a year and do it with a new team??

im not sure if Marsha could do it like Payton but Payton is in a special team. They were a playoff team with Tom Freaking Tebow. It's not like they are struggling as a team.

I think your right about Brady and Belicheck going at the same time. In fact, BB would be absolutely stupid to stay in after Marsha retires. Even if he is a good coach, the Pats won't be nearly as good as they've been with Brady. This will show people, true or not that Brady was the reason for the success, not BB. If he wants to keep his legacy as a Dominant HC, he really should retire the day after Tom does or he will be exposed. People will claim it was all Tom and BB will look like a fool.

I too remember when the Pats couldn't buy fans. They were more of a joke back then, then we are now. I did love those old school pats jerseys tho.

I'm sure Buffalo has some of the same Aholes that reside in every disappointed NFL city. New England is no different. And gee, another nasty thing said on twitter. I'm not a twitterer, so I don't get the point. It seems all bad.

Who gives a crap? I would pay someone to tweet back the final score to each and every one of them every day over the next week. As well as reminders to tune in as the AFC champ Ravens play San Fran. Tweet them recipes for for bowl parties then say oops guess y'all wont be needing these. Tweet them support group phone numbers...etc

But its the internet. Who really cares... turn the other cheek on those lil btcihes

Who gives a crap? I would pay someone to tweet back the final score to each and every one of them every day over the next week. As well as reminders to tune in as the AFC champ Ravens play San Fran.

OR a well placed billboard on some interstate in the Boston area? THAT would be perfect...