A question about season tickets...

DocLawless

I was just wondering if anyone could give me a range of the prices per seat for season tickets in the lower bowl sections and in the club sections. Also I have been to a bunch of games the last 3 years and have sat in pretty much the same section everytime. Always lower section sidline between the 10 yd line and endzone or corner of endzone and while I like being close to the field, I cant see the play on the other side of the field very well. So basically I was hoping to get some opinions from others as to where they like to sit and where they get the best overall view. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks fellow Bills fans!

I'm in Section 137 , Row 39 and it is right in front of the luxury boxes so there is no one behind us dropping beers, etc and I think the seats in front of me are for owned by the Bills and given out to friends of players, etc. We are at the end of the row next to the Handicapped platform so there is plenty of legroom to get out quick if you want to beat the crowd to the bathroom, etc. Although it is on the 10 yd line, the jumbotron is right to the left and you can easily see any of the plays toward the far end of the stadium. All in all - Price was $1700 for the three seats, season tix. I know the Club Seats are much more but I only get to three games a year and either give the rest of mine to friends as business expense or sell them on StubHub.

I hear people like the Rock Pile seats. They sold out pretty quick as I recall. I've sat in quite a few areas, I try to get as close to the field as possible for the money I'm willing to spend, or up higher if further from the middle of the field. (better view).

I'm in Section 137 , Row 39 and it is right in front of the luxury boxes so there is no one behind us dropping beers, etc and I think the seats in front of me are for owned by the Bills and given out to friends of players, etc. We are at the end of the row next to the Handicapped platform so there is plenty of legroom to get out quick if you want to beat the crowd to the bathroom, etc. Although it is on the 10 yd line, the jumbotron is right to the left and you can easily see any of the plays toward the far end of the stadium. All in all - Price was $1700 for the three seats, season tix. I know the Club Seats are much more but I only get to three games a year and either give the rest of mine to friends as business expense or sell them on StubHub.

Sounds like some pretty sweet seats. !

I hear people like the Rock Pile seats. They sold out pretty quick as I recall. I've sat in quite a few areas, I try to get as close to the field as possible for the money I'm willing to spend, or up higher if further from the middle of the field. (better view).

i bought some season tix in the rockpile last year.....bills reduced the price from $40 down to $25/game.....have no idea what they will do next year.....

Thank you guys! I appreciate the help. I have been going to 2 or 3 games a year for the last three years now so this year I am just going to invest in the seasons. Only thing holding me back is the 6 hour drive lol.

Seriously? You have to ask here instead of going...

...here --------> http://getbillstickets.com/

I went there first man but nobody answered my chat request and I didnt want to call without a basic idea of prices. Plus not 100 percent positive I want them yet so I dont want to call and feel pressured to buy.

Tunnel side end zone. 14 rows up from the field. Just midway between the tunnel and the Bills sideline. Perfect when they are in our end zone. Nothing more exciting. When they are in the other side of the 50 it sucks a little but you just look up at the scoreboard right in front of you. They are the perfect seats IMO. I've sat on the sidelines many times and I've been in the front row of the end zones. Those front row seats are probably the only seats ive ever had that are better. But the seats I have now are pretty awesome. I've been all over and if your looking for a little rowdy these are the seats for you. If you want to sit the entire game and get really bothered by anyone who's had more than 2 beers then you probably want club seats or sidelines.

Off the top of my head I think I paid $440 a seat for the season last year. I'd have to check to be sure. It fluctuates by like $40 every year because of that Canadian pre season game if I'm not mistaken. The last 3 years I've added and subtracted seats each year so sorry if I can't remember exactly.

Best ticket in the NFL IMO.

Tunnel side end zone. 14 rows up from the field. Just midway between the tunnel and the Bills sideline. Perfect when they are in our end zone. Nothing more exciting. When they are in the other side of the 50 it sucks a little but you just look up at the scoreboard right in front of you. They are the perfect seats IMO. I've sat on the sidelines many times and I've been in the front row of the end zones. Those front row seats are probably the only seats ive ever had that are better. But the seats I have now are pretty awesome. I've been all over and if your looking for a little rowdy these are the seats for you. If you want to sit the entire game and get really bothered by anyone who's had more than 2 beers then you probably want club seats or sidelines.

Off the top of my head I think I paid $440 a seat for the season last year. I'd have to check to be sure. It fluctuates by like $40 every year because of that Canadian pre season game if I'm not mistaken. The last 3 years I've added and subtracted seats each year so sorry if I can't remember exactly.

Best ticket in the NFL IMO.

Different peoples perceptions are interesting. To me that sounds like

"I watch half the game on a crappy TV and the other half with the action coming straight at me"

To me that would suck, but that's what makes it interesting!

And to the OP ... Russ Brandon, and everyone within 75 miles of the Ralph who wants to watch the games on TV, thanks you for your interest! :)

Edited by CodeMonkey

I used to have season tickets back in the Jim Kelly era in Sec.335 ! I bought season tickets this year and decided on Sec.335 Row 7 ! They're upper deck ,7 rows up, and they're on the 35 yd. line. I believe they're a little over $1200.00 a pair ! That's 7 regular games(Toronto is the 8 game ) not included in season ticket package, plus your 2 pre-season games for a total of 9 games .I'm on the Bills side of field near scoreboard.No sun in eyes , and when it's a cold , biting wind , it's at your back ,not in your face !My section has great fans , loud, but not rowdy which tells me it's mainly season ticket holders !I love the section! Call the Bills , make an appt. and check out Sec.335 ! Hope I helped you out !

Different peoples perceptions are interesting. To me that sounds like

"I watch half the game on a crappy TV and the other half with the action coming straight at me"

To me that would suck, but that's what makes it interesting!

And to the OP ... Russ Brandon, and everyone within 75 miles of the Ralph who wants to watch the games on TV, thanks you for your interest! :)

like I said. When they are in the other side of the 50 it's no different than watching in TV. When they are in my end zone, they are close enough that we've caught missed field goals, players gloves as they throw them up into the crowd and close enough to hear what they all yell in the field.

To me, it's not so much about the action on the field, it's just as much or more about the energy in the stands. When they are in your end zone, there's nothing close to that. Offense or defense. IMO, you never get any of that on the sidelines. And if your close enough to the field in the sidelines to get that excitement, you can't see over the players heads on the sidelines.

Again, like you said, everyone's perception is different. It's just a matter of what each person likes. I happen to get the seats I really love while at the same time paying for (I think) the cheapest seat in the stadium. It's a no brainier for me.

like I said. When they are in the other side of the 50 it's no different than watching in TV. When they are in my end zone, they are close enough that we've caught missed field goals, players gloves as they throw them up into the crowd and close enough to hear what they all yell in the field.

To me, it's not so much about the action on the field, it's just as much or more about the energy in the stands. When they are in your end zone, there's nothing close to that. Offense or defense. IMO, you never get any of that on the sidelines. And if your close enough to the field in the sidelines to get that excitement, you can't see over the players heads on the sidelines.

Again, like you said, everyone's perception is different. It's just a matter of what each person likes. I happen to get the seats I really love while at the same time paying for (I think) the cheapest seat in the stadium. It's a no brainier for me.

My wife knows almost nothing about football and if she isn't at the game she doesn't watch on TV, but she loves going to the games for the same reason so I know what you mean.

No such luck about cheap seats for her though, lower bowl sideline or club. Cha-Ching! ;)

I agree completely with both of your posts! I sat 122 (hence the user name) I believe row 32 and it was the best seats I've been in (with the exception of club seats).

Even when the action is headed away from you if you spent any time playing madden it is the same view. You can see plays develop, holes open up, and pressure on the qb. Great great seats.

Have to add as well that it is definitely a stand for the game and have 1 or 2 more drinks than you should have section. There were very few if any fights in our section though believe it or not

I went there first man but nobody answered my chat request and I didnt want to call without a basic idea of prices. Plus not 100 percent positive I want them yet so I dont want to call and feel pressured to buy.

Sorry for being a smartass, but it had to be said and done :) Lower bowl seats between the 10's are likely not available as aren't seats in the first row of the upper decks where someone suggested you get seats. Keep in mind that they will be adding a new hi def video screen to the tunnel end zone next season. My first season tickets 12 years ago were lower bowl on the goal line, the tunnel end opposite the video board and they were great. Now you can have those seats at both endzones with the addition of the new video screen. I am now at the 20 on the aisle in the lower bowl, always try to upgrade if you can!

I buy season tickets to support the Bills, although I live 6 hrs away and can only make 2 or 3 games. I took a beating on the games I didn't attend this year, but regardless I'm buying to support. If you want the games I'm not going to, ill sell

I've got Club seats, even though the past few years I've only made a game or two. One nice thing about clubs, is you can opt to spread your payments out over 9 months instead of 3 like the rest of the stadium. So in my case, my per month payment is lower, but it's for a longer period.