A question about season tickets...

DocLawless

I agree completely with both of your posts! I sat 122 (hence the user name) I believe row 32 and it was the best seats I've been in (with the exception of club seats).

Even when the action is headed away from you if you spent any time playing madden it is the same view. You can see plays develop, holes open up, and pressure on the qb. Great great seats.

Have to add as well that it is definitely a stand for the game and have 1 or 2 more drinks than you should have section. There were very few if any fights in our section though believe it or not

this could be added to my post. Feel the same way about the play on the field.

I also have had minimum fights in my section. I can't remember what section I'm in its been so long. It's 122-124. Can't remember honestly. I just always know so I don't bother looking.

I've got Club seats, even though the past few years I've only made a game or two. One nice thing about clubs, is you can opt to spread your payments out over 9 months instead of 3 like the rest of the stadium. So in my case, my per month payment is lower, but it's for a longer period.

You sure? I paid mine over like 6+ months and I'm lower bowl (sec 108 row 23)

I have 6 seats in row 2 sec 241 in the Rockpile. I love 'em. I only get to a couple games since I live 7 hours away. But I cover the cost of my seats by selling the unused games. I make out early and break even late. Besides, buying seasons helps keeps the team here.

PTR