Matt Barkley....

I like Barkley. But he'll need to work on arm strength in order to be elite.

Apparently he's played at least a part of the season with a bum shoulder.

That would explain some of the recent scouting statements about his arm strength and the fact that he's missing the team's bowl game.

However I've never watched the guy so I wonder how his arm looked last year.

I like Barkley. But he'll need to work on arm strength in order to be elite.

Don't buy that at all. He's thrown a ton of fantastic deep balls and tight space balls this season. He was dropping dimes to Lee all year long. I'd say his issues are more short/mid range accuracy and some questionable decision making.

I'd rather have a hard working, blue collar type guy here than Barkely. But make no mistake, the kid has a ton of talent.

We don't want Barkley in Buffalo. Southern Cal players can't handle playing in the cold weather. He doesn't have the arm strength and is another Sanchez clone.

Landry Jones is a product of the system in Oklahoma. Put him in Buffalo and he too will fail. We need aplayer that can play in the Buffalo weather who has a gun for an arm and true leadership skills. I don't see that player in this years draft. I would take a flyer in the 2 or third round for Nassib, Glennon, or Murray if he comes out.

We don't want Barkley in Buffalo. Southern Cal players can't handle playing in the cold weather. He doesn't have the arm strength and is another Sanchez clone.

Even though the game vs the Bills in 2009 was the first time Sanchez had ever played in sub 50 degree weather, I never thought the cold bothered his playing. He just sucks in any weather.

Brett Favre was from Mississippi and was a great cold weather player. Bart Starr was from Montgomery, Alabama and he was the quintessential cold weather QB. So I'm not so sure the part of the country you're from factors in all that much as to cold weather playing ability.